Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planning on crossing the Orwell Bridge early next week? 09:19 - Feb 4 with 1145 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....don't rely on it!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Planning on crossing the Orwell Bridge early next week? on 07:31 - Feb 6 with 962 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Really high Spring tides from the weekend too .... good luck to anybody in Ireland or the west coast particularly. Looks like the bridge could be closed Saturday night til Monday evening....with a good chance of more to come through next week.

Planning on crossing the Orwell Bridge early next week? on 16:14 - Feb 6 with 844 viewsjeera

Planning on crossing the Orwell Bridge early next week? on 07:31 - Feb 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

Really high Spring tides from the weekend too .... good luck to anybody in Ireland or the west coast particularly. Looks like the bridge could be closed Saturday night til Monday evening....with a good chance of more to come through next week.

There's no way the tides are going to reach the top of that bridge.

I'm not having it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Planning on crossing the Orwell Bridge early next week? on 16:26 - Feb 6 with 821 viewsBackToRussia

I wouldn't want to be up there on Sunday night either. 60mph gusts

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Planning on crossing the Orwell Bridge early next week? on 10:11 - Feb 8 with 667 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Planning on crossing the Orwell Bridge early next week? on 16:26 - Feb 6 by BackToRussia

I wouldn't want to be up there on Sunday night either. 60mph gusts

Just gone up to an amber warning, 66mph gusts....it will be more than wheelie bins affected tomorrow.

Planning on crossing the Orwell Bridge early next week? on 11:47 - Feb 8 with 619 viewsBackToRussia

Planning on crossing the Orwell Bridge early next week? on 10:11 - Feb 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Just gone up to an amber warning, 66mph gusts....it will be more than wheelie bins affected tomorrow.

Yep. In my experience 50mph is a pain, but at 60 plus things start to break.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024