Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Experienced Director of Football... 12:32 - Dec 31 with 577 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'm sure O'Neil is a good guy, but I think every manager Evans has had has suffered massively by effectively having to run the whole club and not just manage the team.

I think Lambert is suffering from this too (although that doesn't excuse all the tinkering!).

If Evans was to spend money, it would be well spent on getting someone in to run the club for him.

I'd be interested to see where Robert Green ends up... vastly experienced footballer with a degree in football administration.

...not saying he is one for us!!
[Post edited 31 Dec 2019 12:33]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Experienced Director of Football... on 12:44 - Dec 31 with 546 viewsFixed_It

You underestimate Lee O'Neill in my opinion.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Experienced Director of Football... on 12:48 - Dec 31 with 536 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Experienced Director of Football... on 12:44 - Dec 31 by Fixed_It

You underestimate Lee O'Neill in my opinion.

I hope you're right.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Experienced Director of Football... on 12:55 - Dec 31 with 526 viewsElephantintheRoom

You think aanybody genuinely interested in football would work for Evans in such a capacity? IF Evans is anything other than a chancer you would think that a knowledgeable football man in situ would be his very first appointment. Instead we have had a shambolic attempt to profit from the London Olympics followed by some clueless chancers from Touts -R-Us. And now, a decade too late Lee O'Neill who doesnt look or sound that dynamic or authoratative

I think any capable manager ought to be able to do the job in an era where they have a squad of hangers on doing all the coaching and everything bar the kitchen sink.... its the sheer hopelessness of the task dealing under strict constraints with a chancer offshore by text and watsapp that grinds them all down - assuming they are looking further than the pay off.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Experienced Director of Football... on 12:59 - Dec 31 with 513 viewsBlueBadger

Step forward, George Burley.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024