Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert realises how out of his depth he is 18:57 - Dec 26 with 554 viewsBluefish

He has absolutely no idea what he is doing

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lambert realises how out of his depth he is on 19:32 - Dec 26 with 481 viewsBlueBadger

Sure he does. It's going badly, so it'll be another round of drinks for The Fans next week

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert realises how out of his depth he is on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 480 viewsMattinLondon

Apart from getting us to second in the league with a game in hand.
Lambert realises how out of his depth he is on 19:34 - Dec 26 with 464 viewspointofblue

Lambert realises how out of his depth he is on 19:33 - Dec 26 by MattinLondon

Apart from getting us to second in the league with a game in hand.

Sorry but considering our performances this season and latest results it just shows how awful this league is. Being second in it with our squad is not something to go over-the-top about.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert realises how out of his depth he is on 19:46 - Dec 26 with 433 viewsKeaneish

Like you with your scatter-gun “look at me” anti-PL posts every week since our form dipped...
How many you posted today? Four? Borrrrring.....

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Lambert realises how out of his depth he is on 19:53 - Dec 26 with 398 viewsBluefish

Lambert realises how out of his depth he is on 19:46 - Dec 26 by Keaneish

Like you with your scatter-gun “look at me” anti-PL posts every week since our form dipped...
How many you posted today? Four? Borrrrring.....

Fair play to you for fronting this out, most people would have just changed user names

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024