Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ 17:43 - Dec 26 with 3153 viewsMrTown

Watson has stated bizarre post match comments from Lambert.

Full quotes to follow.

[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 17:44]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:46 - Dec 26 with 3031 viewsParisBlue

Must be a transfer window looming...

But listening to PL on Radio Suffolk sounds like he's about to walk!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 17:48]

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:46 - Dec 26 with 3013 viewsTractorWood

Suffolk have just asked him if he is going to walk away and he paused for 20 seconds and then trailed off about the training ground and then said we'll wait and see.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:47 - Dec 26 with 2966 viewsScottCandage

PL sounded like he's ready to leave...
Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:48 - Dec 26 with 2923 viewspointofblue

Evans not loosening the purse strings then? Wouldn’t be too devastated if he goes.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:51 - Dec 26 with 2790 viewsDublinBlue84

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:47 - Dec 26 by ScottCandage

In the interview he was speaking about 'them' rather than 'us' when speaking about the team, which almost makes it sound like a done deal that he's going.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:53 - Dec 26 with 2703 viewsr2d2

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:51 - Dec 26 by DublinBlue84

In the interview he was speaking about 'them' rather than 'us' when speaking about the team, which almost makes it sound like a done deal that he's going.

Oh l wish.........
Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:54 - Dec 26 with 2626 viewsBlueBadger

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:55 - Dec 26 with 2578 viewsgerryitfc

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:51 - Dec 26 by DublinBlue84

Sacked or the old 'mutual consent' statement.
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:58 - Dec 26 with 2418 viewsBlue_Moses

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:55 - Dec 26 by gerryitfc

He's jumping before he gets pushed, hasn't got s clue how to manage this squad
Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:59 - Dec 26 with 2378 viewsDublinBlue84

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:55 - Dec 26 by gerryitfc

Something is happening in 5 or 6 days.

Around about the last time the same thing was happening, at the start of the season, Lambert did something similar, and a certain Kane Vincent Young signed soon after.

Go and look up the word leverage, I'm sure Marcus Evans knows what it means and if he doesn't I'm sure that he will find out in a few days time.....
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 18:03]

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 18:00 - Dec 26 with 2300 viewsmr_bean

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:48 - Dec 26 by pointofblue

Evans not loosening the purse strings then? Wouldn’t be too devastated if he goes.

Or maybe he's been told that the club have accepted a bid for a player that he doesn't want to lose?
Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 18:01 - Dec 26 with 2291 viewspointofblue

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:59 - Dec 26 by DublinBlue84

Around about the last time the same thing was happening, at the start of the season, Lambert did something similar, and a certain Kane Vincent Young signed soon after.

Go and look up the word leverage, I'm sure Marcus Evans knows what it means and if he doesn't I'm sure that he will find out in a few days time.....

I’d argue Lambert had far more leverage in August than he does now. If I was Evans at the moment I’d be tempted to call his bluff.

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 18:01 - Dec 26 with 2257 viewsBLUEBEAT

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:59 - Dec 26 by DublinBlue84

That’s how I read it.

Poll: W or W

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 18:19 - Dec 26 with 1724 viewsSmith45

I heard from a friend earlier in the week who is good mates with the agents of a couple of our players who had passed on that Lambert was ready to walk as he wanted to get new players in in January but was going to get no backing.

Thought nothing of it at the time and just passed it off as another stupid rumour but who knows....
Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 18:21 - Dec 26 with 1609 viewsOxford_Blue

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 18:19 - Dec 26 by Smith45

I heard from a friend earlier in the week who is good mates with the agents of a couple of our players who had passed on that Lambert was ready to walk as he wanted to get new players in in January but was going to get no backing.

Thought nothing of it at the time and just passed it off as another stupid rumour but who knows....

If he walks, he gets no pay off and is unemployed.

He’s not going to walk.
Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 18:29 - Dec 26 with 1405 viewspointofblue

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 18:21 - Dec 26 by Oxford_Blue

If he walks, he gets no pay off and is unemployed.

He’s not going to walk.

Plus this will be the fifth(?) club he’s struggled at or walked from - Villa, Wolves, Blackburn, Stoke... his card will be well and truly marked.

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 18:34 - Dec 26 with 1230 viewsHerbivore

I mean, that's probably a good thing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 18:36 - Dec 26 with 1176 viewsbackwaywhen

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 18:19 - Dec 26 by Smith45

He can’t manage and organise the players he already has , god forbid if he gets more , better quality or not , he is clueless.
Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 18:43 - Dec 26 with 954 viewsmrshallisfit

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 17:46 - Dec 26 by ParisBlue

Must be a transfer window looming...

But listening to PL on Radio Suffolk sounds like he's about to walk!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 17:48]

Could be on his way out. But remember he has a track record of big flounces and over the top remarks when actually nothing much was happening.
Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 18:45 - Dec 26 with 902 viewsDublinBlue84

Lambert talks on ‘uncertain future’ on 18:43 - Dec 26 by mrshallisfit

Could be on his way out. But remember he has a track record of big flounces and over the top remarks when actually nothing much was happening.

Full press conference here:
https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/town-boss-lambert-refuses-to-rule-out-the-sack-or-q

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024