Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there any way of watching the match tonight? 17:59 - Dec 10 with 1029 viewsSwansea_Blue

(Other than by trying to get to PR in less than 2hrs from Swansea)
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 17:59]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? (n/t) on 17:59 - Dec 10 with 1026 viewsSwansea_Blue

Edited for spelling
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 18:01]

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 18:23 - Dec 10 with 944 viewsacj

Jetpack!

No I don’t think so, annoyingly it’s only radio coverage on ifollow for FA cup games.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 18:31 - Dec 10 with 911 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 18:23 - Dec 10 by acj

Jetpack!

No I don’t think so, annoyingly it’s only radio coverage on ifollow for FA cup games.

Boo that’s a bit rubbish, but not surprising. Thanks, I’ll fiddle with the radio online to see if I can Suffolk Sport to work over here.

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 18:34 - Dec 10 with 884 viewsGarv

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 18:31 - Dec 10 by Swansea_Blue

Boo that’s a bit rubbish, but not surprising. Thanks, I’ll fiddle with the radio online to see if I can Suffolk Sport to work over here.

BBC Sport have had all the FA cup games’ commentary so far so that’s your best bet.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 18:34 - Dec 10 with 882 viewswkj

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 18:31 - Dec 10 by Swansea_Blue

Stay tuned to TWTD Swanners.

Pre game:
Squad selection outrage posts

1st Half:
Player X is sh*t

Half Time:
We aren't shooting enough

2nd Half:
Player X scores, we all laugh at Dolly.
Coventry Equalize
Lambert and Brenner are crap

Full Time:
Blub if we win, Blub if we lose.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 18:39 - Dec 10 with 853 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 18:34 - Dec 10 by wkj

Stay tuned to TWTD Swanners.

Pre game:
Squad selection outrage posts

1st Half:
Player X is sh*t

Half Time:
We aren't shooting enough

2nd Half:
Player X scores, we all laugh at Dolly.
Coventry Equalize
Lambert and Brenner are crap

Full Time:
Blub if we win, Blub if we lose.

I wouldn’t go anywhere else, outrage and flouncing are part of my pre-, during-, and post-match ritually thanks to this place. It gets a bit awkward when I get invited to watch other teams by a mate or work colleague, but you’ve never lived until you’ve had a flouncefest over the lineup before a ball’s even been kicked.

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 18:57 - Dec 10 with 785 viewsIllinoisblue

it's not even being streamed here in the US on ESPN+. They used to have the rights but seem to have given up on the FA Cup. Seems like a missed opportunity to have no options to watch the game at all.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 20:24 - Dec 10 with 628 viewsNo9

If you have a smart TV you should be able to get it on ch 720
Login to get fewer ads

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 20:24 - Dec 10 with 623 viewsNo9

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 20:24 - Dec 10 by No9

If you have a smart TV you should be able to get it on ch 720

That's Radio Suffolk NOT tv
Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 20:48 - Dec 10 with 511 viewssoclopath

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 20:24 - Dec 10 by No9

That's Radio Suffolk NOT tv

Half time better off watching The Simpsons
Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 20:53 - Dec 10 with 494 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 18:57 - Dec 10 by Illinoisblue

it's not even being streamed here in the US on ESPN+. They used to have the rights but seem to have given up on the FA Cup. Seems like a missed opportunity to have no options to watch the game at all.

I had a nightmare trying to find a game with us in when I was in the States, and that was in the Championship. So I’m not surprised. I think it’s changed now though - 2-3 seasons ago they didn’t stream as much as they do now did they?

Is there any way of watching the match tonight? on 22:00 - Dec 10 with 441 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Through your fingers !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024