Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd like to personally apologise for the result yesterday. 10:41 - Dec 2 with 785 viewsSamWhiteUK

At about 88 minutes, I turned to my girlfriend and said, "looks like we're going to win another cup game!" and then my iFollow commentary cut out at about 92 minutes.

So yeah, sorry about that.
I'd like to personally apologise for the result yesterday. on 10:46 - Dec 2 with 747 viewsfooters

You should get a ticket for the replay as punishment.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'd like to personally apologise for the result yesterday. on 11:21 - Dec 2 with 681 viewswkj

I'd like to personally apologise for the result yesterday. on 10:46 - Dec 2 by footers

You should get a ticket for the replay as punishment.

Talking of which, are you, spruce and Pickles still on for Bristol Rovers on the 14th?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'd like to personally apologise for the result yesterday. on 11:23 - Dec 2 with 674 viewsfooters

I'd like to personally apologise for the result yesterday. on 11:21 - Dec 2 by wkj

Talking of which, are you, spruce and Pickles still on for Bristol Rovers on the 14th?

Not only that but Zed is joining too. We're having a pre-match chest-combing session, if you're in? Please properly wash and condition the morning of the event.

I'd like to personally apologise for the result yesterday. on 11:25 - Dec 2 with 667 viewswkj

I'd like to personally apologise for the result yesterday. on 11:23 - Dec 2 by footers

Not only that but Zed is joining too. We're having a pre-match chest-combing session, if you're in? Please properly wash and condition the morning of the event.

I am skeptical as to whether or not Zed will be in attendance. His TWTD leaving doo is on the 13th, so I expect him to be utterly whankered in a layby near Daventry rather than at FPR.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2019 11:25]

Crybaby

I'd like to personally apologise for the result yesterday. on 11:35 - Dec 2 with 634 viewsfooters

I'd like to personally apologise for the result yesterday. on 11:25 - Dec 2 by wkj

I am skeptical as to whether or not Zed will be in attendance. His TWTD leaving doo is on the 13th, so I expect him to be utterly whankered in a layby near Daventry rather than at FPR.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2019 11:25]

Aren't you coming to that as well? Just a hop, skip and jump (over the wall) to Highgate cemetery from here, feel free to pop over for nibbles beforehand.

Party all night, head to Daventry to pick up pickles, quick sponge down in a lay-by then off to FPR. Should be a rockin' 48 hours.

Others are welcome to join.

I'd like to personally apologise for the result yesterday. on 11:36 - Dec 2 with 630 viewswkj

I'd like to personally apologise for the result yesterday. on 11:35 - Dec 2 by footers

Aren't you coming to that as well? Just a hop, skip and jump (over the wall) to Highgate cemetery from here, feel free to pop over for nibbles beforehand.

Party all night, head to Daventry to pick up pickles, quick sponge down in a lay-by then off to FPR. Should be a rockin' 48 hours.

Others are welcome to join.

It shall the the highlight of the Al fresco society calendar.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024