Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoroughly p*ssed off 18:46 - Oct 20 with 508 viewsSamWhiteUK

Waited all day to watch that, really excited, and then treated to the worst performance in a long time. That was like watching us last year.

A few good passing moves, where we looked threatening, but the four out (Wilson, Norwood, KVY, Downes) were four that we REALLY missed.

Nsiala clumsy as ever. Judge offering nothing. Dozzell, either looking good or absent. Edwards.... my god. Shouldn't ever start again if that's what he has to offer. I know he's a midfielder by trade, but his first touch is like a pass. We just never looked comfortable with any move that involved him, attacking or defending.

I've been wondering if we have goal line technology in this league. I'm guessing we don't? If Woolfie's had counted, 2-1 and things are very different.

Thing we missed the most is the ability to hold the ball up. Jackson and Judge might as well not have been on the pitch. No offense to Jackson, he worked hard.

And Garbutt should have slid that ball in. He looked scared of stealing a goal from someone else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024