Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope it’s not too many changes 11:07 - Oct 20 with 482 viewsonlymehere

Judge up front is not filling me with too much confidence I hope the changes don’t cost us.
I hope it’s not too many changes on 11:08 - Oct 20 with 469 viewsBackToRussia

Garbutt, Nolan and Jackson all in good form so hopefully they make the difference.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I hope it’s not too many changes on 11:11 - Oct 20 with 425 viewspointofblue

There is plenty of flexibility in the line up to switch things around should it be going pear-shaped - into a flat back four with either a four or five man midfield. Good to see Nsiala back. Interesting that all three who had knocks miss out altogether but does show the depth of our squad; I wonder if they’ll be back Wednesday?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I hope it’s not too many changes on 11:13 - Oct 20 with 388 viewsonlymehere

I hope it’s not too many changes on 11:11 - Oct 20 by pointofblue

There is plenty of flexibility in the line up to switch things around should it be going pear-shaped - into a flat back four with either a four or five man midfield. Good to see Nsiala back. Interesting that all three who had knocks miss out altogether but does show the depth of our squad; I wonder if they’ll be back Wednesday?

Well beating Rotherham is a must as they will be there or thereabouts cometh the end of season.
I hope it’s not too many changes on 12:20 - Oct 20 with 290 viewsDublinBlue84

I hope it’s not too many changes on 11:08 - Oct 20 by BackToRussia

Garbutt, Nolan and Jackson all in good form so hopefully they make the difference.

Wrong post
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 12:21]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024