Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup 15:43 - Oct 19 with 1588 viewsChocorange

The might of Maldon and Tiptree from close to Col U are 2 up away from home in the last qualifying round of the FA Cup.

That will do for us in Round 1!
FA Cup on 15:54 - Oct 19 with 1561 viewsEastTownBlue

What is the ticket priority ? How many of our fans can attend ? Will it be played at a neutral venue (Colchester) ?
FA Cup on 16:00 - Oct 19 with 1548 viewsRadlett_blue

FA Cup on 15:54 - Oct 19 by EastTownBlue

What is the ticket priority ? How many of our fans can attend ? Will it be played at a neutral venue (Colchester) ?

I'd probably wait for Maldon to get through & us to be drawn away to them before panicking.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

FA Cup on 16:04 - Oct 19 with 1537 viewsRonFearonsHair

The place would be jam packed.
FA Cup on 16:08 - Oct 19 with 1530 viewsEastTownBlue

FA Cup on 16:00 - Oct 19 by Radlett_blue

I'd probably wait for Maldon to get through & us to be drawn away to them before panicking.

Err, yes. They were the Monday evening questions in advance.

We all know that we will be the last out of the hat and will get a bye to the second round.
FA Cup on 16:11 - Oct 19 with 1518 viewsRadlett_blue

FA Cup on 16:08 - Oct 19 by EastTownBlue

Err, yes. They were the Monday evening questions in advance.

We all know that we will be the last out of the hat and will get a bye to the second round.

Maldon is less than 7 miles from where my parents used to live. Unfortunately, these interesting local derbies have become far less frequent since the clowns at the FA stopped dividing the 1st & 2nd round draw between North & South.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

FA Cup on 17:30 - Oct 19 with 1429 viewsTractorCam

No, would be played at Maldon.

Sutton v Arsenal was played at Sutton United, they gave Arsenal 800 tickets and then Sutton members got home ones, the remaining you had to go to the ground to buy as opposed to online.

You'd be looking at something like this......

*We'll draw Fleetwood away so it doesn't matter*

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

FA Cup on 22:13 - Oct 19 with 1193 viewsCoastalblue

Seen Maldon play many a time, both before and after they were M&T. As a Heybridge Swifts supporter when not watching Town however I hope they get smashed by whoever they draw, if it's us then so much the better.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024