Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now this ultra violent film exert.... 10:09 - Oct 14 with 1002 viewsunstableblue

If someone was to tell you that at an event hosted at a leading nations President's property, with his son as a key note speaker, alongside much of his cadre, that this video was shown, but with the face of the President superimposed over the protagonist. And superimposed over those people in the video being slaughtered are the President's enemies and the media organisations who do not support him.....

Well... you'd think NO WAY! never in a million years. Well it just happened. It really did JUST HAPPEN!

Best ignore? or better to call it out?

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Now this ultra violent film exert.... on 10:40 - Oct 14 with 946 viewsWeWereZombies

Isn't that just a film of an average day in an American High School?

On a similar note, I don't know if the posters have been displayed in London but the latest Rambo movie is being advertised on bus shelters in Portugal with a poster of Stallone almost licking a knife which is even bigger than his head. Given that Trump has gotten on Sadiq Khan's back about knife crime in London wouldn't it be fair to arrest Stallone as an accessory to knife crime in general should he come to London to promote the film. And for Trump to then have to go to Khan's office and beg on his hands and knees for Rambo's release?

Disappointed to see Will Keane get yet another injury about 01:20 in that clip.

Oh, and:

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Now this ultra violent film exert.... on 10:41 - Oct 14 with 942 viewschicoazul

You seem to expend vast amounts of emotional energy thinking and worrying about Donald Trump. You should try your best to ignore it/him/the discourse, there is literally nothing at all you can do about any of it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Now this ultra violent film exert.... on 10:42 - Oct 14 with 933 viewsfooters

Now this ultra violent film exert.... on 10:40 - Oct 14 by WeWereZombies

On a similar note, I don't know if the posters have been displayed in London but the latest Rambo movie is being advertised on bus shelters in Portugal with a poster of Stallone almost licking a knife which is even bigger than his head. Given that Trump has gotten on Sadiq Khan's back about knife crime in London wouldn't it be fair to arrest Stallone as an accessory to knife crime in general should he come to London to promote the film. And for Trump to then have to go to Khan's office and beg on his hands and knees for Rambo's release?

Oh, and:

Being forced to watch the new Rambo film would be an apt punishment.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Now this ultra violent film exert.... on 10:58 - Oct 14 with 886 viewsGaryCooper

Now this ultra violent film exert.... on 10:40 - Oct 14 by WeWereZombies

Oh, and:

Currently the UK's best comedian imo.
Now this ultra violent film exert.... on 11:16 - Oct 14 with 850 viewsWeWereZombies

Now this ultra violent film exert.... on 10:58 - Oct 14 by GaryCooper

Currently the UK's best comedian imo.

There is something about Kevin, there are plenty of other comedians who have better, stranger gags than him but no one really matches him for delivery. Jimmy Carr's deadpan wears thin by comparison, Frankie Boyle has much the same MO but Bridges more pazazz.

Although, even though I live in Scotland, I find subtitles help when watching the clips...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Now this ultra violent film exert.... on 12:16 - Oct 14 with 807 viewsunstableblue

Now this ultra violent film exert.... on 10:41 - Oct 14 by chicoazul

You seem to expend vast amounts of emotional energy thinking and worrying about Donald Trump. You should try your best to ignore it/him/the discourse, there is literally nothing at all you can do about any of it.

Come on Chicoazul.. we've discussed this before, you're confusing flagging up the total madness of the Trump regime whilst trying to challenge the small minority on here who think Trump is a good leader for the US-A... with an obsession.

I'm much more emotional about failing projects at work, whether we can blend Huws into our midfield effectively than that Orange nutter.

But surely this news article is of greater interest than Rooney/Verdy Gate?

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Now this ultra violent film exert.... on 14:04 - Oct 14 with 742 viewschicoazul

Now this ultra violent film exert.... on 12:16 - Oct 14 by unstableblue

Come on Chicoazul.. we've discussed this before, you're confusing flagging up the total madness of the Trump regime whilst trying to challenge the small minority on here who think Trump is a good leader for the US-A... with an obsession.

I'm much more emotional about failing projects at work, whether we can blend Huws into our midfield effectively than that Orange nutter.

But surely this news article is of greater interest than Rooney/Verdy Gate?

You asked for feedback. Thats my genuinely held opinion.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024