Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saudis are a bigger threat than Iran 15:43 - Sep 25 with 723 viewsmidastouch

So says Tulsi Gabbard.

Agree or disagree?

Her short interview on Fox starts at 1 minute 20 seconds in on this video:

She states that a war with Iran would make the war with Iraq look like a "picnic".

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Saudis are a bigger threat than Iran on 15:45 - Sep 25 with 698 viewschicoazul

Well seeing as it was Saudis who did 9/11 she may be right.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Saudis are a bigger threat than Iran on 15:45 - Sep 25 with 700 viewsRadlett_blue

A threat to whom?
Saudi Arabis & Iran are the 2 major powers in the Middle East, with Saudi the leader of the Sunni & Iran the Shia. America (and Britain) has for a long while been allied with Saudi Arabia.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Saudis are a bigger threat than Iran on 15:46 - Sep 25 with 695 viewsSpruceMoose

Saudis are a bigger threat than Iran on 15:45 - Sep 25 by Radlett_blue

A threat to whom?
Saudi Arabis & Iran are the 2 major powers in the Middle East, with Saudi the leader of the Sunni & Iran the Shia. America (and Britain) has for a long while been allied with Saudi Arabia.

"America (and Britain) has for a long while been allied with Saudi Arabia"

Not just allied, both have farmed out their foreign policy to them too!

Anyhow, Gabbard is a dud. Her entire campaign is basically 'Did you know I was in the military?'
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 15:50]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Saudis are a bigger threat than Iran on 15:48 - Sep 25 with 685 viewsmidastouch

Saudis are a bigger threat than Iran on 15:45 - Sep 25 by Radlett_blue

A threat to whom?

Watch the video if you get a chance (it's only short) and you'll see the context she says it in.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Saudis are a bigger threat than Iran on 15:53 - Sep 25 with 668 viewsStokieBlue

To be honest their mini-cold war whereby they fight each other through proxies is causing enough damage. Neither should get support from the UK and there should be pressure applied to stop the proxy fighting - it suits them as they get to argue whilst not actually doing much damage to each other.

I don't think either are a direct threat to the UK or the US though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024