Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The referees at this level really are shocking 15:00 - Sep 22 with 1120 viewskizaitfc

Thought the officials were really awful yesterday both sides, you know you have had a bad game when both sets of fans are screaming and shouting at you.

Everything that can be wrong with a referee, inconsistent, fell for ridiculous diving from strikers and defenders, constantly waving on dives from there number 7 but didn't even have a work or book him.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

The referees at this level really are shocking on 15:33 - Sep 22 with 1074 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Although TBF, the passage of play where Judge pulled the goalkeeper's top, play continued for another minute or so, and then the referee booked Judge when play stopped, was a good piece of officiating.
The referees at this level really are shocking on 15:41 - Sep 22 with 1059 viewswkj

From what I've seen so far I generally think the referees at this level appear better than the ones in the championship

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The referees at this level really are shocking on 16:00 - Sep 22 with 1023 viewsDennyx4

The referees at this level really are shocking on 15:41 - Sep 22 by wkj

From what I've seen so far I generally think the referees at this level appear better than the ones in the championship

Certainly don't seem to be any worse.

Wonder if we get more benefit of the doubt being a bigger side in this league?
The referees at this level really are shocking on 16:03 - Sep 22 with 1012 viewswkj

The referees at this level really are shocking on 16:00 - Sep 22 by Dennyx4

Certainly don't seem to be any worse.

Wonder if we get more benefit of the doubt being a bigger side in this league?

Possibly that and a lot of younger referees it seems. Probably more focused on career advancement than the Keith Strouds of the world

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The referees at this level really are shocking on 18:43 - Sep 22 with 928 viewsEastTownBlue

The referees at this level really are shocking on 15:33 - Sep 22 by Bad_Boy_Mark

Although TBF, the passage of play where Judge pulled the goalkeeper's top, play continued for another minute or so, and then the referee booked Judge when play stopped, was a good piece of officiating.

That yellow card was rather obvious to the Town supporters behind the goal. It wasn’t so clear to those in the press box for which the referee was unfairly criticised.
The referees at this level really are shocking on 21:46 - Sep 22 with 845 viewsbahri

None of them as bad as Anthony Taylor. Awful referee.......

redandella

The referees at this level really are shocking on 21:54 - Sep 22 with 826 viewsMrTown

Certainly haven’t noticed a major difference.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024