Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you fall asleep in a driverless car 10:58 - Sep 11 with 531 viewsGeoffSentence

They are programmed to stop wherever you are even if that is the fast lane of a motorway!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/business-49652566/what-happens-if-you-fall-asleep-

That's a no thanks from me for the time being.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If you fall asleep in a driverless car on 11:03 - Sep 11 with 502 viewsclive_baker

Well that's one way to wake you up.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If you fall asleep in a driverless car on 11:04 - Sep 11 with 498 viewsSwansea_Blue

I tend not to fall asleep on the fast lane of the motorway anyway, so I reckon I'd manage! But I suppose there'll be a bunch of numpties driving around with their feet on the dash trying to have a snooze, or with their head in their phones. So probably best to spend a bit of time getting this right.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you fall asleep in a driverless car on 11:11 - Sep 11 with 471 viewsGeoffSentence

If you fall asleep in a driverless car on 11:04 - Sep 11 by Swansea_Blue

I tend not to fall asleep on the fast lane of the motorway anyway, so I reckon I'd manage! But I suppose there'll be a bunch of numpties driving around with their feet on the dash trying to have a snooze, or with their head in their phones. So probably best to spend a bit of time getting this right.

With driverless cars there is no doubt that some people will nod off. To me it is the height of craziness just to tell the car to stop wherever it is when that happens.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024