Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you 21:35 - Sep 10 with 1412 viewsIllinoisblue

Ross Barkley would be at or near the top of the list every time.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 21:39 - Sep 10 with 1394 viewsStokieBlue

Why?

He's played well overall in the last two matches.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 21:45 - Sep 10 with 1354 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

In the same way that Sterling is always disappointing?!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 22:01 - Sep 10 with 1300 viewsJon_456

Agree he does frustrate at times considering the potential he had 3-5years ago. Whether that’s through bad coaching or lack of desire I don’t know.

He’s one of those players that seems to be fairly good at most things but doesn’t excel in any specific area.
in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 22:04 - Sep 10 with 1288 viewsFtnfwest

I think he’s one of those players who doesn’t get many plaudits for the good things he does. Sterling’s gone from one extreme to the other in that respect, the main weakness left in his game is often not having a clue where better placed colleagues are (he’s conversely very good at knowing where he is in relation to the defence)
in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 22:06 - Sep 10 with 1280 viewsMrTown

Agree, doesn’t do enough consistently for me.

Have to say though, the idea of Mount, Maddison and Foden coming through to add some midfield creativity is exciting.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 22:11 - Sep 10 with 1272 viewsdavblue

in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 22:06 - Sep 10 by MrTown

Agree, doesn’t do enough consistently for me.

Have to say though, the idea of Mount, Maddison and Foden coming through to add some midfield creativity is exciting.

Its the deeper lying midfielders, who take the ball on the half turn this team lacks.
All of those players mentioned are 10's fitting them all in may leave us unbalanced.
in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 22:16 - Sep 10 with 1249 viewsKeaneish

in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 21:39 - Sep 10 by StokieBlue

Why?

He's played well overall in the last two matches.

SB

Has too many touches in key areas of the pitch.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 23:29 - Sep 10 with 1194 viewsIllinoisblue

in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 21:45 - Sep 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

In the same way that Sterling is always disappointing?!

WTF are you on about?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 00:03 - Sep 11 with 1164 viewsRocky

Always rated Barkley. Tall fellow, looks stiff and ungainly at times, but is surprisingly quick and nimble. Probably played his best football for England in the last 2 games.
Why is he disappointing you?
in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 00:18 - Sep 11 with 1148 viewsbournemouthblue

I'm very much in the disappointed camp

He's a capable player for sure but he has all the attributes to be far more effective than he is

I've no doubt he's a bit more robust than the likes of Madison and Lingard but I'd prefer both those two in the final third

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 01:47 - Sep 11 with 1113 viewsOwainG1992

Barkley has never fulfilled his potential for me.
Much rather see Maddison get a chance.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 06:22 - Sep 11 with 1024 viewsChurchman

in any list of players that dissapoint and/or frustrate you on 00:18 - Sep 11 by bournemouthblue

I'm very much in the disappointed camp

He's a capable player for sure but he has all the attributes to be far more effective than he is

I've no doubt he's a bit more robust than the likes of Madison and Lingard but I'd prefer both those two in the final third

He appeared to have so much exciting potential when he started at Everton. A real handful of a player. Now he he looks a bit limited at that level and I think that’s where my disappointment stems from. I too feel Madison and Lingard offer more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024