Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The nearest station for Southend away is Prittlewell 18:07 - Sep 10 with 820 viewsTommyparker

5 min walk, as you exit the station turn right, you will then come to a crossroads with traffic lights. On your right is the 'Fish House', fish and chips shop. Pass this and turn right. Walk about 100 yards and the ground is tucked away in your left. Southend Victoria is a 25 minutes walk to the ground.
The nearest station for Southend away is Prittlewell on 18:22 - Sep 10 with 779 viewsgraham29a

The fish and chip shop mentioned is fantastic and the "away supporters" pub is usually the blue boar on opposite corner to the fish and chip shop. Parking wise there is lots of street parking within 15 / 20 minute walk of ground, one of the grammar schools opens for parking sometimes. Southend traffic enforcement officers like to issue a ticket and beware resident only parking areas.

I'm Ipswich born and bred but have lived in Southend for last 22 years!
The nearest station for Southend away is Prittlewell on 18:30 - Sep 10 with 763 viewsTommyparker

The nearest station for Southend away is Prittlewell on 18:22 - Sep 10 by graham29a

The fish and chip shop mentioned is fantastic and the "away supporters" pub is usually the blue boar on opposite corner to the fish and chip shop. Parking wise there is lots of street parking within 15 / 20 minute walk of ground, one of the grammar schools opens for parking sometimes. Southend traffic enforcement officers like to issue a ticket and beware resident only parking areas.

I'm Ipswich born and bred but have lived in Southend for last 22 years!

I'm Prittlewell born and bred but have lived in Glasgow for the last 25 years!
The nearest station for Southend away is Prittlewell on 18:53 - Sep 10 with 719 viewsSitfcB

The nearest station for Southend away is Prittlewell on 18:30 - Sep 10 by Tommyparker

I'm Prittlewell born and bred but have lived in Glasgow for the last 25 years!

Really? You’ve never mentioned it...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024