Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... 19:22 - Aug 28 with 17894 viewsBLUEBEAT

good atmosphere
good football
good team
good morale
good crowds
good manager
good PR
good pies
good charitable contributions
good times

Poll: W or W

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 19:25 - Aug 28 with 6953 viewsSpruceMoose

League One football

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 19:27 - Aug 28 with 6956 viewsJ2BLUE

I think it's important to remember that MM gave us all that to begin with. This very forum crowdfunded the man a Christmas present. Hopefully in time people will mellow in their opinions of MM.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 19:27 - Aug 28 with 6939 viewsSpruceMoose

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 19:27 - Aug 28 by J2BLUE

I think it's important to remember that MM gave us all that to begin with. This very forum crowdfunded the man a Christmas present. Hopefully in time people will mellow in their opinions of MM.

I hope he enjoyed that Christmas pud.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

We've beaten Burton Albion..... on 19:29 - Aug 28 with 6928 viewsBloots

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 19:25 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

League One football

….and AFC Wimbledon.

Praise be, brother.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 19:32 - Aug 28 with 6905 viewsBLUEBEAT

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 19:25 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

League One football

good fun

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 19:34 - Aug 28 with 6889 viewsBLUEBEAT

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 19:27 - Aug 28 by J2BLUE

good god

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 19:35 - Aug 28 with 6879 viewsPJH

You missed 'Paul Hurst' from the list in the OP.
Indeed, it's as if..... on 19:43 - Aug 28 with 6865 viewsBloots

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 19:35 - Aug 28 by PJH

You missed 'Paul Hurst' from the list in the OP.

….some people have missed the whole point of "be careful what you wish for".

Oh well.

Onwards and upwards (once we went downwards first)

Login to get fewer ads

We've beaten Burton Albion..... on 19:44 - Aug 28 with 6841 viewsTheBoyBlue

We've beaten Burton Albion..... on 19:29 - Aug 28 by Bloots

….and AFC Wimbledon.

Praise be, brother.

And Bolton, fielding a team of teenagers. But who cares?! We are winning, scoring goals, the atmosphere is great, this is what supporting a football team is all about! I dare say if we're still in this division this time next year most of that will have worn off, but after the last few seasons I'm finally enjoying watching the Town again!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 19:48 - Aug 28 with 6819 viewsNthsuffolkblue

League One football

It makes a nice change, doesn't it? That same old tedium of mid-table Championship stuff was becoming quite wearing.

If we can learn to win consistently, build a team, hit the Championship with a freshness who knows what the next couple of seasons might bring.

I never wanted MM gone (but recognised his time was up), hated the idea of getting relegated, but we are where we are and I don't find it as bad as I feared … at least not yet anyway. And with Bolton completing their takeover we don't even forfeit top spot thanks to losing our last result.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If we have just the one season..... on 20:05 - Aug 28 with 6750 viewsBloots

We've beaten Burton Albion..... on 19:44 - Aug 28 by TheBoyBlue

And Bolton, fielding a team of teenagers. But who cares?! We are winning, scoring goals, the atmosphere is great, this is what supporting a football team is all about! I dare say if we're still in this division this time next year most of that will have worn off, but after the last few seasons I'm finally enjoying watching the Town again!

….in this terrible league then I can live with that, and I will probably enjoy it.

But the novelty will wear off very quickly.

We should be playing Leeds and Derby, not Rochdale and Shrewsbury.

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:11 - Aug 28 with 6725 viewsNthQldITFC

rejuvenated
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 20:11]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:12 - Aug 28 with 6721 viewsPilgrimblue

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 19:48 - Aug 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

It makes a nice change, doesn't it? That same old tedium of mid-table Championship stuff was becoming quite wearing.

If we can learn to win consistently, build a team, hit the Championship with a freshness who knows what the next couple of seasons might bring.

I never wanted MM gone (but recognised his time was up), hated the idea of getting relegated, but we are where we are and I don't find it as bad as I feared … at least not yet anyway. And with Bolton completing their takeover we don't even forfeit top spot thanks to losing our last result.

I did want MM gone. His style was dreadful and have accepted (reluctantly) that it was necessary to go down in order to resurrect and hopefully return with better future.
Can't believe how the fans have reacted and am loving it. If it pushes PL and his team to the top then sobeit.
I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:16 - Aug 28 with 6708 viewsSitfcB

Zzzzzzzzzz

People still going on about boring sh!t.

Grow up.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:17 - Aug 28 with 6691 viewsSpruceMoose

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:16 - Aug 28 by SitfcB

Zzzzzzzzzz

Grow up.

If only we could all be as mature as you Sitters oId bean.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 20:18]

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:17 - Aug 28 with 6702 viewsMullet

We're at our lowest ebb in 60 years, we've just suffered one of the most humiliating relegations on record, we sold most if not all of our decent players, we recorded about 4 wins in a calendar year, the only things on your list that weren't damaged for years to come are nothing at all to do with BCWYWF bobbins.

We've got fans now counting seats like we're Nodge and worrying about where Fleetwood is.

It's great people weren't emotionally scarred by Hurst, but this whole blackout and skipping of a year is damn close to it. Without Mick's shrewd business sense we'd not have signed anyone this summer either.

Let's not kids ourselves, this season has produced some terrible football too in keeping with last season. The whole reachy need to pretend we've got our club back when it's in the bin with the tramps and dirty nappies of the football world is weird.

Get out of the league and pretend it never happened. That's about the best scenario and use for denial all round.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:18 - Aug 28 with 6683 viewsBLUEBEAT

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:16 - Aug 28 by SitfcB

Zzzzzzzzzz

Grow up.

good blub

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:20 - Aug 28 with 6672 viewsBLUEBEAT

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:17 - Aug 28 by Mullet

We're at our lowest ebb in 60 years, we've just suffered one of the most humiliating relegations on record, we sold most if not all of our decent players, we recorded about 4 wins in a calendar year, the only things on your list that weren't damaged for years to come are nothing at all to do with BCWYWF bobbins.

We've got fans now counting seats like we're Nodge and worrying about where Fleetwood is.

It's great people weren't emotionally scarred by Hurst, but this whole blackout and skipping of a year is damn close to it. Without Mick's shrewd business sense we'd not have signed anyone this summer either.

Let's not kids ourselves, this season has produced some terrible football too in keeping with last season. The whole reachy need to pretend we've got our club back when it's in the bin with the tramps and dirty nappies of the football world is weird.

Get out of the league and pretend it never happened. That's about the best scenario and use for denial all round.

good drama

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:21 - Aug 28 with 6653 viewsSpruceMoose

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:20 - Aug 28 by BLUEBEAT

good drama

All true though. So more of a documentary than a drama really.

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:23 - Aug 28 with 6645 viewsPJH

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:20 - Aug 28 by BLUEBEAT

good drama

Yep, if all goes well this season we will be back where MM left us 17 months or so ago with two seasons wasted in getting back there.

Well worth wishing for.
I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:24 - Aug 28 with 6632 viewsSpruceMoose

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:23 - Aug 28 by PJH

Yep, if all goes well this season we will be back where MM left us 17 months or so ago with two seasons wasted in getting back there.

Well worth wishing for.

Most likely with a smaller budget too!

Oh happy day...

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:25 - Aug 28 with 6630 viewsMullet

good drama

Drama? Drama was spunky bedsheets and abusing blokes who were doing their job here, calling in Radio Suffolk every week like a mad hybrid of Alan Hansen and Benny from Crossroads.

People were demanding we challenge for promotion etc. and wondering why Freddie Sears and Kevin Bru couldn't compete with Jonjo Shelvey and his ilk.

Let's not rewrite these as the days of milk and honey, this is the low point for anyone under the age of 95 or so. It's just going to be merciful short lived if things go ok this season.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:30 - Aug 28 with 6597 viewsBLUEBEAT

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:21 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

All true though. So more of a documentary than a drama really.

good dramatics

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:30 - Aug 28 with 6596 viewsBLUEBEAT

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:23 - Aug 28 by PJH

Well worth wishing for.

good entertainment

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:31 - Aug 28 with 6589 viewsBLUEBEAT

I was careful with what I wished for and I got..... on 20:24 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

Most likely with a smaller budget too!

Oh happy day...

good challenge

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024