Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... 17:06 - Aug 17 with 1318 viewsNthsuffolkblue

and missed a penalty and we drew 2-2.

Bart's Millwall won 1-0 with 10 men from late in the first half.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 17:10 - Aug 17 with 1256 viewsTown_Boy

Sorry what’s the millwall statement got anything to do with us?

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 17:12 - Aug 17 with 1238 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 17:10 - Aug 17 by Town_Boy

Sorry what’s the millwall statement got anything to do with us?

Simply that he is our goalkeeper and playing for them.

I get it that he is unlikely to return but we could go up and he might return. Failing that, him doing well puts a retail value on his contract. Either way, him doing well is good for us.

Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 17:34 - Aug 17 with 1122 viewsActionMan

Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 17:12 - Aug 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Simply that he is our goalkeeper and playing for them.

I get it that he is unlikely to return but we could go up and he might return. Failing that, him doing well puts a retail value on his contract. Either way, him doing well is good for us.

Bart is better than Holy by some distance so far and it's shame we were more interested in offloading his wages than ensuring we'd go back up which makes the whole "but I lost £9mil" thing a bit silly as he'd gain it back if we actually went up and having a keeper better than anyone else's in the league would have helped those chances. Holy isn't awful by any stretch but you can kinda see why he's let so many in, in the past, and especially given the defenders he's playing with here it's a tough job!
Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 17:37 - Aug 17 with 1108 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 17:34 - Aug 17 by ActionMan

Bart is better than Holy by some distance so far and it's shame we were more interested in offloading his wages than ensuring we'd go back up which makes the whole "but I lost £9mil" thing a bit silly as he'd gain it back if we actually went up and having a keeper better than anyone else's in the league would have helped those chances. Holy isn't awful by any stretch but you can kinda see why he's let so many in, in the past, and especially given the defenders he's playing with here it's a tough job!

Regardless of the wages issue, Bart needed a fresh start. The Bart of last season was not a top League 1 keeper and was costing us a lot of points.

If he can get back to the Bart of 2 or more years ago we will have done well out of the loan.

Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 19:16 - Aug 17 with 942 viewsAYACCA

Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 17:37 - Aug 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Regardless of the wages issue, Bart needed a fresh start. The Bart of last season was not a top League 1 keeper and was costing us a lot of points.

If he can get back to the Bart of 2 or more years ago we will have done well out of the loan.

1.21gigawatts!
Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 19:31 - Aug 17 with 917 viewsPendejo

As you've opened the door...

Youngest Offspring went to this game with her Millwall supporting boyfriend, she said that they are VERY loud, and he said Bart played a big part in helping them win the game... but his kicking is atrocious.

Worried that YO may end up a Millwall fan like her paternal grandmother was. I think I need to persuade her to go to another Town match to balance the force.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 19:34 - Aug 17 with 906 viewsm14_blue

Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 19:31 - Aug 17 by Pendejo

As you've opened the door...

Youngest Offspring went to this game with her Millwall supporting boyfriend, she said that they are VERY loud, and he said Bart played a big part in helping them win the game... but his kicking is atrocious.

Worried that YO may end up a Millwall fan like her paternal grandmother was. I think I need to persuade her to go to another Town match to balance the force.

Just get her to break up with her boyfriend
Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 19:41 - Aug 17 with 882 viewsPendejo

Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 19:34 - Aug 17 by m14_blue

Just get her to break up with her boyfriend

Nah, I like the lad.

I can ive with Millwall, would be far worse if she was with someone who supported the big 6, Naaridge or Wet Spam.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 19:46 - Aug 17 with 864 viewsm14_blue

Our keeper kept a clean sheet, our striker scored ... on 19:41 - Aug 17 by Pendejo

Nah, I like the lad.

I can ive with Millwall, would be far worse if she was with someone who supported the big 6, Naaridge or Wet Spam.

Yeah, you’re right.

Millwall are proper.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024