Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantasy football - Ipswich fans league 17:36 - Aug 6 with 856 viewshorseradish

While my main club is Arsenal, I support several other teams linked to my family roots. These very much include Ipswich and I have an active current club membership.

I've set up a free fantasy football league for this season. This forum's members would be very welcome to join. The code is j7k4wi. Let's hope for a much better season than the last!
Fantasy football - Ipswich fans league on 10:45 - Aug 9 with 716 viewshorseradish

Many thanks to everyone who has signed up so far - and good luck.

The league is in the official free Premier League fantasy football game. I should have mentioned that before.

https://www.premierleague.com/

Their deadline is around early teatime today so if anyone else is considering it, there is still a chance to join the league. I hope more will do.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 17:52]
Fantasy football - Ipswich fans league on 17:51 - Aug 9 with 649 viewshorseradish

Fantasy football - Ipswich fans league on 10:45 - Aug 9 by horseradish

Many thanks to everyone who has signed up so far - and good luck.

The league is in the official free Premier League fantasy football game. I should have mentioned that before.

https://www.premierleague.com/

Their deadline is around early teatime today so if anyone else is considering it, there is still a chance to join the league. I hope more will do.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 17:52]

I'm bowled over by the uptake on this. Thanks to everyone who has signed up - and enjoy it.
Although I am south of London, I was in the home end as recently as last autumn. I'm a very long standing football fan.

Recently, I had to do my family trees to find out if anyone was outside London as it all seemed to be London based. Then I found my Grandad's family were from just outside Ipswich. It was a very big breakthrough.

Love the area and love the people - I did walking up to Southwold and Aldeburgh and Lowestoft and into Dedham Vale. Later, I also found out I have links with the North East too and Bobby Robson is a hero.

Anyhow, enough of the soft stuff.....lets get this mighty team back to where it deserves to be.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 17:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024