Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we absolutely have to sell to buy 15:27 - Aug 5 with 910 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Assuming we still want a RB, LB and striker then I'd look to sell Emmanuel and Dozzell. Dozzell isn't going to fit into this team and when all of our midfielders are fit, he's still well down the pecking order imo. Just don't see his style of play fitting into the team or arguably into English football (perhaps the Premier League would cater for him?) I personally believe somewhere like the Eredivisie is the best place for him to develop but we'd get a big fee due to his age, name, potential and the fact he's English.
Emmanuel is (rightly) below Donacien in the pecking order and I've never been overly impressed by him although I do really like Donacien. We'd be able to get a couple hundred thousand for him and frees up space for another RB to come in.

Not convinced by Kenlock as a long term left back option so a full back either side and a different option up front would see us through then in my opinion.
If we absolutely have to sell to buy on 15:34 - Aug 5 with 840 viewsFacefacts

I think the budget has long ago been set regarding player salaries for this season. Any players sold now (which they should be, as their value will only lower after time in League One) will not provide transfer funds or player salaries for this season. As a 'fit and proper' owner, Marcus is working within the rules of FFP and the %age of turnover allowed to be paid as player salaries. (Like it or not..!) Maybe he will explain in Saturday's match programme "Marcus Evans writes..."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024