Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 22:14 - Aug 4 with 1052 viewswoodbridge_blue

In common with most others on here I received my season ticket over a week ago....but Woodbridge Blue Junior's ticket has yet to appear....anyone else experienced the same?
Season Tickets on 22:18 - Aug 4 with 1022 viewsleftback

Yeah exactly the same here......I haven’t received Woodbridge jnrs ticket either
Season Tickets on 22:29 - Aug 4 with 985 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Have you checked junk email boxes as they were requesting proof of d.o.b. Junior slave has hers.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Season Tickets on 10:40 - Aug 5 with 731 viewsflimflam

Season Tickets on 22:29 - Aug 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

Have you checked junk email boxes as they were requesting proof of d.o.b. Junior slave has hers.

Still not revived ours and they have had them last 5 seasons so no dob required.

One of their junior blues packs has not arrived either even though one came 3 weeks ago.

Also the family tickets have changed to 4 U17 tickets rather then 2 adult and 2 U17. I can understand why the club have done it as it got abused last season but even if I wanted mine to bring a friend along there are no free seats around us!!!

edit - just realised you are talking about season tickets and not junior blue tickets which they may not be supplying this yr. Do we still get £2 refunded on U12 season tickets?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 10:46]

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Season Tickets on 10:43 - Aug 5 with 723 viewswoodbridge_blue

Mystery solved....I hadn't updated my son's address, having moved house recently. Spoke to James at the ticket office, all sorted, very helpful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024