Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Central midfield overload 09:48 - Aug 4 with 819 viewsreusersfreekicks

So we have Skuse, Downes, Bishop, Nolan, Dozzell, Huws, Nydham, Judge and anyone else I have missed out.
I know we have injuries but surely we can't justify having that many central midfielders on the payroll in division 3?
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 9:54]
Central midfield overload on 09:50 - Aug 4 with 806 viewsLeoMuff

I agree wouldn’t be a disaster to sell Andre to strengthen left and right back areas, and maybe a loan foward until sears etc returns.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Central midfield overload on 09:52 - Aug 4 with 790 viewsHackneyblueboy

Nydham's not going to play much this season and we'll be lucky to get 15-20 games from Bishop. Given we're likely to play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, that's only 3 from 5.

With all the games this year, we're going to be able to rotate these 5 a bit which is key.

To be honest our midfield this season is going to be the best in the league with all the options we have. We need to add a striker and 1 or 2 good full backs then we're in with a good chance.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 9:53]
Central midfield overload on 09:54 - Aug 4 with 775 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

As much as we want Huws and Bishop fit, it would be a miracle if they contribute hugely this season. So that's part of the problem.

Hope they do stay fit (well, once Bish comes back from injury that is)!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Central midfield overload on 09:57 - Aug 4 with 738 viewsunstableblue

I wrote about this earlier and saw it as a positive.... but you’re right it’s 13 into 4 or 5 positions

Perhaps we need to be seeing Lankester, El Mizouni and Judge as attacking options??

Agree some need to be offloaded.

But it’s a long season... and people will tire, get injured.. miracle we’re considering Huws in the 13!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Central midfield overload on 11:04 - Aug 4 with 637 viewspointofblue

Skuse can cover right back or centre back, Nydam can drop to left back - and think he might have been our first choice had he not picked up that injury at Notts County - whilst Judge can move to the wing if required. He’s probably our left midfielder at the moment if something happens to Garbutt or the latter is switched to left back.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024