Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third party consent pop up - how do you stop it ?? 08:04 - Aug 4 with 658 viewsmarktko

Anyone else keep getting the site 3rd party consent pop up coming up all the time ?

I keep clicking I Agree and even going in the settings to save them etc but every time I change windows it just keeps coming up.

I’m on an iPad - any ideas ??

Cheers
Third party consent pop up - how do you stop it ?? on 09:01 - Aug 4 with 619 viewsBluefish

Clear your cookies

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Third party consent pop up - how do you stop it ?? on 11:23 - Aug 4 with 579 viewsPhilTWTD

Was introduced by a third party a few months ago when a change was made. Apologies for the hassle, the below should sort it.

Privacy Popup by GavTWTD 11 May 2019 11:15
If you're still having a problem with the privacy popup, this link should clear your cookies and fix the problem:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/page/clearcookies

Third party consent pop up - how do you stop it ?? on 11:38 - Aug 4 with 558 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Third party consent pop up - how do you stop it ?? on 11:23 - Aug 4 by PhilTWTD

Was introduced by a third party a few months ago when a change was made. Apologies for the hassle, the below should sort it.

Privacy Popup by GavTWTD 11 May 2019 11:15
If you're still having a problem with the privacy popup, this link should clear your cookies and fix the problem:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/page/clearcookies

My cookies are apparently clear, but I still get the pop up every time I access the site

Poll: Our final position

Third party consent pop up - how do you stop it ?? on 11:40 - Aug 4 with 550 viewsPhilTWTD

Third party consent pop up - how do you stop it ?? on 11:38 - Aug 4 by southnorfolkblue

My cookies are apparently clear, but I still get the pop up every time I access the site

Send Gav a PM, as far as I'm aware any issues people are having are 'legacy' issues rather than there being an ongoing problem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024