Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* 08:43 - Jul 31 with 6571 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/luke-chambers-big-interview-par

He also says that his best friend is Skuse - talk about isolating the other members of the squad! What an attitude from the skipper!!*

I note also that he's holding back his wife's career too, how selfish*

I've also lost respect for him for not downing tools and refusing to play when the Forest offer came in, what a melt*

*I'm sure you'll agree that it's not a bad effort at turning anything coming from the club into a negative, even if I say so myself.

Beat that Haterz

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 08:50 - Jul 31 with 6077 viewschicoazul

Our next Manager there (him, not you ABB).

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 08:58 - Jul 31 with 5989 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 08:50 - Jul 31 by chicoazul

Not whilst Evans is in charge. It would be a big change in policy to appoint from within if he was to do so.

Interesting interview. I do hope the off-field troubles are behind him and anyone else who might have been affected similarly. I reckon there must have been things with Bart. When work is not going well, life generally is usually messy.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 08:59 - Jul 31 with 5978 viewsDanTheMan

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 08:50 - Jul 31 by chicoazul

Him and Skuse, could actually see that happening.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 09:03 - Jul 31 with 5921 viewsMrTown

The guy is an incredible human being, how much longer he will go for I am not sure. But his passion and love for his club is something every fan wants from their players.

Certainly some players should take a leaf out his book in the respect of how to carry yourself as a footballer.

Fear he will be a big miss on Saturday.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 09:06 - Jul 31 with 5883 viewsReuser_is_God

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 08:59 - Jul 31 by DanTheMan

Cheap option for Evans

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 09:14 - Jul 31 with 5793 viewsFreddies_Ears

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 09:06 - Jul 31 by Reuser_is_God

Cheap option for Evans

Skuse has said a few times that, once he stops playing, he'll be no 2 to Chambo wherever he's managing.
Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 09:15 - Jul 31 with 5779 viewschicoazul

I hope so! Let's face it, appointing experienced Managers (I include Ke*ne in that) hasnt worked apart from one exception.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 09:16 - Jul 31 with 5761 viewschicoazul

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 08:58 - Jul 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not whilst Evans is in charge. It would be a big change in policy to appoint from within if he was to do so.

Interesting interview. I do hope the off-field troubles are behind him and anyone else who might have been affected similarly. I reckon there must have been things with Bart. When work is not going well, life generally is usually messy.

Bart strikes me as quite a sensitive soul and Mini Roy ripped his rissole out regularly in training etc.

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 09:18 - Jul 31 with 5733 viewsKieran_Knows

Not the first time he's done that either, has he?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 09:20 - Jul 31 with 5715 viewsElderGrizzly

“I think I probably tried to fill every single hole I could see at the football club when that's not my job.”

Dirty boy....
Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 09:25 - Jul 31 with 5662 viewsBeckets

He also suggests that he might do the school run sometimes which makes me think he’s not fully committed to ITFC 100% of the time. Very poor.
Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 09:50 - Jul 31 with 5511 viewsBlueBadger

Plus, the tantrums from Team Numbskull will be IMMENSE.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 09:53 - Jul 31 with 5479 viewsdirtyboy

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 09:20 - Jul 31 by ElderGrizzly

“I think I probably tried to fill every single hole I could see at the football club when that's not my job.”

Dirty boy....

What?
Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 09:56 - Jul 31 with 5445 viewsclive_baker

Crosses his legs above the knee. Lost a bit of respect for him TBH.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 10:38 - Jul 31 with 5269 viewsfactual_blue

Dirty boy....

THEN WHY HASN'T HE BEEN PRESSURE HOSING THE ROOF OF THE NORTH STAND? EH? EH?

Shirker.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 10:59 - Jul 31 with 5191 viewsBlueBadger

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 10:38 - Jul 31 by factual_blue

THEN WHY HASN'T HE BEEN PRESSURE HOSING THE ROOF OF THE NORTH STAND? EH? EH?

Shirker.

He clearly far too busy raising prices of OAP tickets and painting turnstiles.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 11:24 - Jul 31 with 5044 viewsDeano69

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 10:59 - Jul 31 by BlueBadger

He clearly far too busy raising prices of OAP tickets and painting turnstiles.

and driving round delivering tickets at £1.75 a pop

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 11:31 - Jul 31 with 4981 viewsJ2BLUE

I have more respect for him every time he speaks. Clearly settled in the area with three young kids. Find him a job once he stops playing.

No doubt Blue Badger will be along in a minute to tell us what a great PR man he is.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 12:19 - Jul 31 with 4825 viewsBlueBadger

Dirty boy....

It's a good job he was never at the club the same time as Holland and Reuser...

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 12:36 - Jul 31 with 4727 viewschristiand

Think that highlights what most of us believe about ME, for a successful businessman he just appears to lack a considerable amount of foresight and appears unable to see a bigger picture. He reacts to situations, which happens quite often, instead of being proactive long before an issue arises. Just found I was non-plused reading Chambers' comments regarding ME, no surprise to me.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 12:43 - Jul 31 with 4682 viewsActionMan

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 12:36 - Jul 31 by christiand

Think that highlights what most of us believe about ME, for a successful businessman he just appears to lack a considerable amount of foresight and appears unable to see a bigger picture. He reacts to situations, which happens quite often, instead of being proactive long before an issue arises. Just found I was non-plused reading Chambers' comments regarding ME, no surprise to me.

The fact he was nearly got shot of and then not, and nobody seemed to know what was going on even on the day shows you what a complete mess Evans is. You can see it's still happening here right now with all this chaos over Millwall, swaps and Bart along with the fact Lambert cant bring the players he wants because it's all held up with the owner.
Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 13:01 - Jul 31 with 4568 viewschristiand

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 12:43 - Jul 31 by ActionMan

The fact he was nearly got shot of and then not, and nobody seemed to know what was going on even on the day shows you what a complete mess Evans is. You can see it's still happening here right now with all this chaos over Millwall, swaps and Bart along with the fact Lambert cant bring the players he wants because it's all held up with the owner.

Think it was ITFCJoe that posted a thread recently along the lines of 'Ipswich aren't going anywhere under ME' (think I worded that incorrectly, but you get the idea) and based on the club's captain's comments I think we've found our level with the current owner, which suits him just fine. For a successful man, I just really despair what ME is doing at our club, at times I believe he just hasn't got a clue. The good leaders plan and pre-empt situations, ours just fire-fights when an issue arises......where's the forward planning?! Although the club does lots of good, there's a lot of bad which outweighs all those positive intentions sadly. It's so frustrating to watch!
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 13:02]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 13:40 - Jul 31 with 4383 viewsHipsterectomy

I learnt from that article that you're allowed to publish 'sh1te' in a local newspaper

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 14:58 - Jul 31 with 4157 viewsFreddy

Not keen on Evans is he?
Chambers sticking it to Evans big time!* on 16:41 - Jul 31 with 3978 viewsbraveblue

Please no. Can you imagine how negative it would be!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024