Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor old Nige 13:53 - Jul 26 with 1050 viewsSpruceMoose

I thought we were to witness a glorious sweep to power backed by a silent and angry majority?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/26/local-byelections-lib-dems-win-

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Poor old Nige on 14:01 - Jul 26 with 994 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Brexit party will help the Lib Dems take seats from the Tories at a general election.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Poor old Nige on 14:03 - Jul 26 with 984 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Nige on 14:01 - Jul 26 by GlasgowBlue

The Brexit party will help the Lib Dems take seats from the Tories at a general election.

But will their Nige be PM by Christmas?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Poor old Nige on 14:51 - Jul 26 with 923 viewsFtnfwest

Well 71% were so silent they didnt vote
Poor old Nige on 15:04 - Jul 26 with 904 viewsBlueBadger

Poor old Nige on 14:51 - Jul 26 by Ftnfwest

Well 71% were so silent they didnt vote

So, a bit like the Euro elections that the Blue Passports and No Brown People and Pooftas party claimed as a crowning triumph then?
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 15:09]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Poor old Nige on 15:06 - Jul 26 with 903 viewsBlueBadger

Poor old Nige on 14:01 - Jul 26 by GlasgowBlue

It's a tough decision for the ageing gammon innit, proper old-skool bigotry with the Blue Passports, No Brown People or Pooftas party or the flashy new-skool as seen by Boris and his whole 'I can't be racist, some of my best cabinet members are brown' Tory party which allows a figleaf of respectability(for a given value of the term 'respectability') for their views.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 0:43]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Poor old Nige on 15:23 - Jul 26 with 851 viewsHARRY10

Poor old Nige on 15:06 - Jul 26 by BlueBadger

It's a tough decision for the ageing gammon innit, proper old-skool bigotry with the Blue Passports, No Brown People or Pooftas party or the flashy new-skool as seen by Boris and his whole 'I can't be racist, some of my best cabinet members are brown' Tory party which allows a figleaf of respectability(for a given value of the term 'respectability') for their views.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 0:43]

he does seem to have slipped up (for want of a better expression) gays being in his cabinet though. Probably not in the cabinet but in the closet, as is their want.

There also seems to be a distinct lack of 'poor people' as well, given that nearly 3/4 of them went to a private school.

In that light I have written to Doris and offered my services as a token working class man to sit round the cabinet table.

My demands aren't that extravagant either. I'll take about half of what Farage ponces in expenses, while doing about twice what he does in work at the EU Parliament......... plus ten bob a week to feed the whippet.

I can't say fairer than that.
Poor old Nige on 15:27 - Jul 26 with 843 viewsballycastle

The Tories fill form an alliance with the BP, Boris will call a GE, the Tories will not stand in the northern labour heartlands where the traditional labour support has been shafted by the labour party that hates their working class culture.
Labour will lose seats to the liberals and the BP, labour be wiped out as a political force.
Poor old Nige on 15:30 - Jul 26 with 838 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Nige on 15:27 - Jul 26 by ballycastle

The Tories fill form an alliance with the BP, Boris will call a GE, the Tories will not stand in the northern labour heartlands where the traditional labour support has been shafted by the labour party that hates their working class culture.
Labour will lose seats to the liberals and the BP, labour be wiped out as a political force.

Question - if these traditional Labour supporters are upset with Labour for hating their working class culture, why would they vote for BP or the Conservatives, who also clearly hate their working class culture but will happily exploit it?

Login to get fewer ads

Poor old Nige on 15:35 - Jul 26 with 820 viewsballycastle

Poor old Nige on 15:30 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Question - if these traditional Labour supporters are upset with Labour for hating their working class culture, why would they vote for BP or the Conservatives, who also clearly hate their working class culture but will happily exploit it?

The BP is made up of a great deal of what Thatcher labelled 'Mondeo man' Essex Tories as a descriptor not literal, people who are self made, something the working class, the real working class value and recognise.
Poor old Nige on 15:38 - Jul 26 with 812 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Nige on 15:35 - Jul 26 by ballycastle

The BP is made up of a great deal of what Thatcher labelled 'Mondeo man' Essex Tories as a descriptor not literal, people who are self made, something the working class, the real working class value and recognise.

Do you mean the BP supporters or the BP candidates?
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 15:39]

Poor old Nige on 16:06 - Jul 26 with 784 viewsBlueBadger

Poor old Nige on 15:35 - Jul 26 by ballycastle

'Self made' people like public schoolboy Nigel Farage, daughter of civil servants Anne Widdecombe and terror supporter Claire Fox?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024