Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following the weekends succesful horse tip.. 15:13 - Jul 24 with 334 viewsartsbossbeard

I've been tipped

16:10 - Catterick - Hawaam 13/2.

Was 9/1 last night when I was told it by the fella who told me about Dapper Man a couple of weeks ago, same trainer Roger Fell.

Likes the ground Good to soft which it currently is. EW for safe betting but has every chance of winning.

5.10 - Catterick - Ascot Dreamer. 1 pt e/w. Available at 12/1.

Ascot Dreamer will have to perform better than she has done on her last two starts but she ran better than her finishing position suggests last time out at Thirsk and may have resented the first time cheekpieces at Doncaster on her penultimate outing. She had plenty of form earlier in the season to suggest she can be competitive from her current mark if she can repeat it. She often fades late on in her races over six furlongs so just shy of that trip on a downhill tack could suit. She has done most of her racing on good ground or faster so the more conditions dry out the better for her.

8.40 - Sandown - Emenem. 2 pts win. Available at 5/1. (888Sport)

Emenem hasn't won since December 2017 but he has produced plenty of decent efforts since then and this is just his second attempt at today's trip. The first came at this track last time out when he was a two and a quarter length fourth of ten. He was just under two lengths behind Machine Learner who he re-opposes on three pounds better terms. He did best of those to race up with the pace and he may gain his revenge if ridden a bit more conservatively. The yard have not had a winner here from 13 entries in recent seasons and they have booked Oisin Murphy for their only horse at the races today in an attempt to break that sequence.

Do with what you will. I'm avoiding the last two but thought I'd share.

£20 e/w on the top one.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024