Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I over thinking things? 07:57 - Jul 24 with 532 viewsskyblue23

Straight away when the Judge wanting to leave stuff came out last night I had this thought that QPR are coming back or have already come back with another bid. Marcus Evans knows people won't be happy with him being sold but have come up with the simple idea of telling the fans he wants to leave, therefore giving no option other than to accept the new bid. This meaning he won't be blamed for letting him move on, Judge gets his move and no blame can be put on anyone other than Judge getting a little stick.

I'm probably wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Am I over thinking things? on 08:04 - Jul 24 with 480 viewsFixed_It

So he doesn't want to leave and evil Marcus is forcing him out to pocket the money? Righto!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Am I over thinking things? on 08:07 - Jul 24 with 460 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

You are overthinking things!!

To be fair, I don't really see how we can turn this particular situation onto Evans.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 8:07]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Am I over thinking things? on 08:08 - Jul 24 with 442 viewsskyblue23

Am I over thinking things? on 08:04 - Jul 24 by Fixed_It

So he doesn't want to leave and evil Marcus is forcing him out to pocket the money? Righto!

Where have I said that?

'Judge gets his move' should surely show you that I know he wants to leave.

My point isn't Marcus Evans being evil. I'm saying the guy will get backlash from a certain amount of fans if he is sold. So maybe he would want it to be made public that he wants to go before they accept a bid so the blame isn't put onto him.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 8:11]

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024