Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts 21:40 - Jul 11 with 2293 viewsitfcjoe

All players been told they are free to leave.

Will there only be 23 teams in the league?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts on 21:45 - Jul 11 with 2250 viewslinhdi

That's horrible. Proper old club, in the shadows of the big Manchester clubs and only a few miles from Class-of-92 FC.

I hope they pull through but it doesn't look good.
Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts on 21:46 - Jul 11 with 2232 viewsJ2BLUE

Sad to see any club go bust. I hope they find a way to sort it out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts on 21:51 - Jul 11 with 2208 viewstroyse

Think they be ok if not bury would be only team leaving so 44 gzmes 132 pts to win be ok if case sad tho if true
Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts on 23:33 - Jul 11 with 1897 viewsPlums

Here in Nott’m, it’s thought the reason for County’s sale being so slow to go through is they are waiting to see what happens with Bury as it’s believed it could offer Notts a reprieve.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts on 08:07 - Jul 12 with 1492 viewstroyse

Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts on 23:33 - Jul 11 by Plums

Here in Nott’m, it’s thought the reason for County’s sale being so slow to go through is they are waiting to see what happens with Bury as it’s believed it could offer Notts a reprieve.

If bury cant see it if they thrown out notts be l2 reckon and 23 in l1 which means we go up qiicker 22 games home 22 away doubt it tho
Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts on 09:12 - Jul 12 with 1373 viewsITFC_Forever

Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts on 23:33 - Jul 11 by Plums

Would it be Notts? Or the losing PO Finalists?

Likewise, if another team comes in to L2, who then goes up to L1? And the FL will need to re-do all the fixtures.

If the FL had control of this from the start, they wouldn't have this mess.

I actually think they would just have 71 clubs in the League rather than 72.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts on 09:13 - Jul 12 with 1370 viewsitfcjoe

I can't imagine that would be the case, just far too late for that logistically - and how would you decided between last relegated club and PO loser?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts on 09:15 - Jul 12 with 1359 viewsSuperblue95

Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts on 09:13 - Jul 12 by itfcjoe

I can't imagine that would be the case, just far too late for that logistically - and how would you decided between last relegated club and PO loser?

Penalty shootout for the bantz

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts on 10:40 - Jul 12 with 1221 viewslinhdi

Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts on 08:07 - Jul 12 by troyse

If bury cant see it if they thrown out notts be l2 reckon and 23 in l1 which means we go up qiicker 22 games home 22 away doubt it tho

And wait for the flouncing, with Town fans demanding a prorata season ticket discount!
Seems a very real chance Bury will be out of business before the season starts on 11:07 - Jul 12 with 1151 viewsxrayspecs

If that were to happen, then I suspect it is too late to redo the fixtures so L1 would have 23 and they would then need to decide how to get back to 24 teams in the at the end of the season. So only three go down from L1, four come up and 2 come up from the conference would seem to be the way to go.

Clubs will already have made squad decisions based on the league that they expected to play in next season. Changing leagues at short notice would impact fay beyond fixtures and travel plans.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 11:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024