Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt 15:24 - Jul 11 with 4923 viewsWallingford_Boy

yeah his wages are something like 28k a week. madness

Signed as a left back for us. and was absolutely horrendous. looked like a boy trying to play mens football (even though he is 23/24). got dropped around october november time. Came back in to the team as a left midfielder after xmas and looked much better. God technically, very good cross on him, not the quickest but not slow, always tries his best though. Ended up scoring a few really important goals for us. Won the fans over by the end of the season and most wanted him to sign for us again.

RIP Sir Bobby

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 15:25 - Jul 11 with 4564 viewshoppy

"God technically, very good cross on him"

Sounds good for the Easter fixtures then...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 15:25 - Jul 11 with 4561 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Utterly pointless having one season ticket holders view.

The season ticket holder could be someone like Joe, who knows his onions, or one of the dribbling morons in the North Stand that shouts at Chambers to get rid of it, then moans 2 seconds later that he's just hoofed it.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 15:26 - Jul 11 with 4541 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 15:25 - Jul 11 by hoppy

If we are conceding too many goals though he'll be crucified by the fans.

PS - That wasn't too soon was it?

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 15:27 - Jul 11 with 4526 viewsNazemariner

Perhaps he is coming in as a left winger? We need one of them more than we need a left back after all.
Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 15:28 - Jul 11 with 4507 viewsJ2BLUE

He sounds ideal. Out wide and LB are two areas we need some cover. I won't be complaining if he's our answer to both.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 15:40 - Jul 11 with 4436 viewsitfcjoe

This was what George on the Not The Top 20 pod said, who is an Oxford fan

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 15:55 - Jul 11 with 4313 viewsWeWereZombies

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 15:26 - Jul 11 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I'm just hoping that when we have risen from the dead in the closing fixtures it is because people had written us off for automatic promotion and not that it is a belated climb out of the relegation zone. And that he is not a thorn in our side...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:02 - Jul 11 with 4276 viewscbower

You just can't resist temptation when the opportunity arises Hoppy! A lovely full toss like that just begging to be slogged and wham, you're in there. Lovely stuff!

bluescouser

Login to get fewer ads

Sounds crap, will fit in well. (n/t) on 16:04 - Jul 11 with 4264 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:06 - Jul 11 with 4259 viewshoppy

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 15:55 - Jul 11 by WeWereZombies

I'm just hoping that when we have risen from the dead in the closing fixtures it is because people had written us off for automatic promotion and not that it is a belated climb out of the relegation zone. And that he is not a thorn in our side...

Is that your opinion, or is it gospel, according to Luke - would he want to come here?

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:09 - Jul 11 with 4238 viewshoppy

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:02 - Jul 11 by cbower

You just can't resist temptation when the opportunity arises Hoppy! A lovely full toss like that just begging to be slogged and wham, you're in there. Lovely stuff!

Had to be done... six all the way!

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:21 - Jul 11 with 4175 viewsWallingford_Boy

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 15:25 - Jul 11 by WarkTheWarkITFC

The season ticket holder could be someone like Joe, who knows his onions, or one of the dribbling morons in the North Stand that shouts at Chambers to get rid of it, then moans 2 seconds later that he's just hoofed it.

Cheers mate, just thought it might be of interest.

(He knows his stuff btw).

RIP Sir Bobby

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:22 - Jul 11 with 4169 viewsWeWereZombies

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:06 - Jul 11 by hoppy

Is that your opinion, or is it gospel, according to Luke - would he want to come here?

I think he will follow a straight and narrow path to get here, unless there is a Damascene conversion when he attempts a new career in rugby...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:34 - Jul 11 with 4106 viewshoppy

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:22 - Jul 11 by WeWereZombies

I think he will follow a straight and narrow path to get here, unless there is a Damascene conversion when he attempts a new career in rugby...

Doubt that would happen... he's probably just heard about us getting Holy...

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:34 - Jul 11 with 4092 viewschicoazul

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 15:25 - Jul 11 by WarkTheWarkITFC

You're such a dry lunch sometimes.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:40 - Jul 11 with 4049 viewsKieran_Knows

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:34 - Jul 11 by chicoazul

You're such a dry lunch sometimes.

Sometimes?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:41 - Jul 11 with 4040 viewswkj

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:40 - Jul 11 by Kieran_Knows

Sometimes?

Behave, he's just a ford thinker

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 17:22 - Jul 11 with 3828 viewsKeaneish

Col U and Fulham fans i spoke to thought he was competent at LB when he was there. I'm happy we've got him pushing Kenlock for a place in truth. If he can play LM too, then great. And, surely with those two roles combined he should make a good LWB...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 19:48 - Jul 11 with 3434 viewspimballwizard

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 15:26 - Jul 11 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Always look on the bright side ..
Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 19:59 - Jul 11 with 3384 viewsclive_baker

This.

Pretty sure Forest fans were laughing at us when we signed McGoldrick...

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 20:13 - Jul 11 with 3313 viewsblueislander

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 16:34 - Jul 11 by hoppy

Doubt that would happen... he's probably just heard about us getting Holy...

I predict he will be a revelation.
Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 20:19 - Jul 11 with 3278 viewsSwansea_Blue

We’ll be able to resurrect this thread at that time too.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 20:55 - Jul 11 with 3149 viewsMrTown

Let’s just judge him ourselves. Not going to be much concrete evidence on a left-back who played at Oxford last year. That’s not meant to sound harsh.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 22:11 - Jul 11 with 2933 viewsHARRY10

Seems nailed on as next seasons scapegoat

Doubt he'll be spared any moaning

Maybe best to have him in the middle with Rob on one side and Nick on the other
Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 08:36 - Jul 12 with 2479 viewschicoazul

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 22:11 - Jul 11 by HARRY10

Seems nailed on as next seasons scapegoat

Doubt he'll be spared any moaning

Maybe best to have him in the middle with Rob on one side and Nick on the other

Next season's scapegoat is Josh Emmanuel. Absolutely nailed on. Fits pretty much all the criteria.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024