Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May superglueing herself to number 10 13:59 - Jun 6 with 818 viewsStokieBlue

From the Guardian blog:

Her spokesman said May would only hand over the keys to No 10 when “she says to the Queen that she is stepping aside and believes that someone else can command the confidence of the House”

Cunning wording. That's not going to happen very easily so she could be PM for quite a while yet.

SB
[Post edited 6 Jun 2019 13:59]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

May superglueing herself to number 10 on 14:00 - Jun 6 with 793 viewsCaptainAhab

Goodie. I, for one, think she's doing a fantastic job.
May superglueing herself to number 10 on 14:01 - Jun 6 with 789 viewshampstead_blue

Hilarious.

Beyond furious

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

May superglueing herself to number 10 on 14:02 - Jun 6 with 783 viewsfooters

May superglueing herself to number 10 on 14:00 - Jun 6 by CaptainAhab

Goodie. I, for one, think she's doing a fantastic job.

It'll be wonderful for Chairman May to stick around. I'll be claiming my bloody pension by the time she leaves...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

May superglueing herself to number 10 on 14:03 - Jun 6 with 775 viewsuefacup81

So in other words she's going to lead the country into another General Election.

Yay.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

May superglueing herself to number 10 on 14:10 - Jun 6 with 743 viewsgiant_stow

She's always had a whiff of dictator about her, so maybe this is all going perfectly to plan.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

May superglueing herself to number 10 on 14:18 - Jun 6 with 711 viewsSwansea_Blue

My reaction to her announcing her resignation. My view hasn't changed.

In hindsight she cleverly obfuscated the Premiership with the Leadership of the party (which is a tactic she's flogged to death throughout her time in No. 10). But the reporting from the day of resignation was clear - that she would "step aside" from Downing Street on 7th June.

One final flourish from May by Swansea_Blue 24 May 2019 10:22
I won't believe it until I hear it. I wouldn't at all be surprised if her announcement leaves us in continued stasis, with no clear direction of timeline.

Edit - I still don't believe it. Let's see what happens on 7th June.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2019 14:22]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024