Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook 13:41 - May 31 with 1551 viewsDubtractor

Just seen a slightly bizarre raab campaign vid on Facebook which seemed to be entirely based on slagging off Corbyn.

Should someone point out that Corbz isn't the opposition on this occasion? Not really any focus on why raab would be a good leader.

Christ I hope raab doesn't win. Absolute abomination of a politician.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 13:43 - May 31 with 1540 viewsSpruceMoose

Raab has that dead look behind the eyes, I find him rather terrifying.

He seems the kind to keep his deceased mother in the back bedroom and visit her every Sunday to take afternoon tea and play dress up.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:05 - May 31 with 1497 viewsOldsmoker

The Tories have to keep Jezza from getting to No 10.
He has ideas.
A PM with no idea whatsoever is the Tory norm. eg. Camoron, May.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:08 - May 31 with 1490 viewspickles110564

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:05 - May 31 by Oldsmoker

He has ideas.

You forgot to add Major to that list.
Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:10 - May 31 with 1484 viewsSpruceMoose

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:08 - May 31 by pickles110564

Well, Major had some fairly big ideas about Edwina Currie's undercarriage.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:26 - May 31 with 1474 viewsOldsmoker

Major gave us the Lottery.
The ability for poor people to fund projects for the rich.
eg. that Opera House.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:40 - May 31 with 1461 viewsHolyGoalie

Take that back, Major did so much for pea farmers in the UK he should be royalty.

Ipswich by the grace of gloves

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:46 - May 31 with 1450 viewspickles110564

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:10 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

Well, Major had some fairly big ideas about Edwina Currie's undercarriage.

lol
Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:47 - May 31 with 1448 viewsSpruceMoose

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:46 - May 31 by pickles110564

lol

Admit it, that one was worth taking me off ignore for.

Login to get fewer ads

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:48 - May 31 with 1450 viewsKievthegreat

Andrea Jenkins has been posting pro-Raab stuff on Twitter. Unfortunately she included the instructions she was given in what to post.

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:49 - May 31 with 1445 viewsSpruceMoose

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:48 - May 31 by Kievthegreat

Andrea Jenkins has been posting pro-Raab stuff on Twitter. Unfortunately she included the instructions she was given in what to post.

Arf. And to think, these are the clowns half the country trusted to deliver Brexit.

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:52 - May 31 with 1432 viewsKievthegreat

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:49 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

Arf. And to think, these are the clowns half the country trusted to deliver Brexit.

Just seen this in the thread. Brilliant from Victor Anichebe.
Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 15:08 - May 31 with 1401 viewsJosebadleg

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 15:46 - May 31 with 1379 viewsDarth_Koont

I think Raab's plan is to pretend he knows what's going on. That's how he's got where he is today.

Pronouns: He/Him

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 17:18 - May 31 with 1345 viewsBlueBadger

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 14:05 - May 31 by Oldsmoker

He has ideas.

What ideas does he have other than 'blue poassports and no foreigners?'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 17:24 - May 31 with 1341 viewsBlueBadger

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 13:43 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

Raab has that dead look behind the eyes, I find him rather terrifying.

He seems the kind to keep his deceased mother in the back bedroom and visit her every Sunday to take afternoon tea and play dress up.

Dominic's mates in industry.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/big-tobacco-funding-conservatives-nhs-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 19:43 - May 31 with 1287 viewsjaykay

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 17:18 - May 31 by BlueBadger

What ideas does he have other than 'blue poassports and no foreigners?'.

well he had no idea how important dover crossing was

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 20:34 - May 31 with 1258 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ha, she never fails to deliver. Thick as mince that one.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 21:16 - May 31 with 1233 viewsvapour_trail

Major, the people around him, and the stakeholders in NI, ended the Troubles.

Biggest single domestic political achievement of my lifetime.

I never voted for him, he has his shortcomings like everyone else, but he has a legacy. Shame that some of the current cohort seem so keen to undo it.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 22:15 - May 31 with 1202 viewsm14_blue

Raab is horrific, everything that is bad about politics in this country.

By some distance the worst of a very, very bad bunch. I’d rather have Boris ffs.
Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 02:12 - Jun 1 with 1152 viewsWeWereZombies

Dominic raab campaign video on the Facebook on 21:16 - May 31 by vapour_trail

Major, the people around him, and the stakeholders in NI, ended the Troubles.

Biggest single domestic political achievement of my lifetime.

I never voted for him, he has his shortcomings like everyone else, but he has a legacy. Shame that some of the current cohort seem so keen to undo it.

Some credit should also attach to the administration that followed, especially Mo Mowlem. I read up a bit before I posted this and was surprised to see that Ronald Reagan had put some pressure on Thatcher also to come to the table with Garret Fitzgerald in the governments prior to Major. The influence from the Irish American community should not be downplayed either.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024