Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know how Donacien did at left back for Stanley? 13:15 - May 14 with 1460 viewsbontcho

Is he a viable alternative to Kenlock?

(I've got a feeling PL doesn't rate JD but I think he could be an excellent utility defensive back up as he can play right back, left back and centre back).

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Anyone know how Donacien did at left back for Stanley? on 13:27 - May 14 with 1423 viewsMrTown

No, think HarryFromBath once mentioned it and it seems rather true that the further he goes from the Right-Back position the worse he gets.

Saw him play recently against Luton at home at Left-Back. He wasn't overly impress, consistently looking to come inside which is only natural, but when i saw him play for Town was actually impressed with him at Right Back.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Anyone know how Donacien did at left back for Stanley? on 13:27 - May 14 with 1411 viewsGuthrum

He wasn't very good the one time I've seen him play LB. Might be an alternative to Emmanuel on the other side, tho, plus perhaps as utility cover in the centre.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone know how Donacien did at left back for Stanley? on 13:27 - May 14 with 1417 viewsLKW15

personally i've only seen him play there once for us, at home to QPR, and he was absolutely dreadful. To be fair to him though the whole team were particularly poor that day.
Anyone know how Donacien did at left back for Stanley? on 13:57 - May 14 with 1309 viewsDeano69

Seemed ok on the Right, but absolutely no chance as a Left back

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Anyone know how Donacien did at left back for Stanley? on 14:04 - May 14 with 1277 viewsHarry_Palmer

No, but I saw him play left back for us and he was terrible.

He's one that I hope we find a way to get rid of to be honest.
Anyone know how Donacien did at left back for Stanley? on 14:19 - May 14 with 1235 viewsbontcho

Anyone know how Donacien did at left back for Stanley? on 14:04 - May 14 by Harry_Palmer

No, but I saw him play left back for us and he was terrible.

He's one that I hope we find a way to get rid of to be honest.

I know it's pedantry, but that was left wing back wasn't it? Brentford at home.

Bulgarian penalty hero

Anyone know how Donacien did at left back for Stanley? on 14:24 - May 14 with 1214 viewsbontcho

Anyone know how Donacien did at left back for Stanley? on 13:27 - May 14 by MrTown

No, think HarryFromBath once mentioned it and it seems rather true that the further he goes from the Right-Back position the worse he gets.

Saw him play recently against Luton at home at Left-Back. He wasn't overly impress, consistently looking to come inside which is only natural, but when i saw him play for Town was actually impressed with him at Right Back.

I find it odd that's he's played pretty consistently for Stanley at left back for 18 of the past 24 months when the view here is he's better at centre back and right back. Are we missing something? Is it a style of play thing? I can see a player sometimes has to fill in, but rarely for that long and even rarer he goes back to it (i.e. why didn't Stanley just sign a proper left back if they needed one?)

Odd

Bulgarian penalty hero

Anyone know how Donacien did at left back for Stanley? on 14:42 - May 14 with 1170 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Seeing as PL wont even play him in his preferred position of right back, I cant see him playing him at left back.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024