Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are in such a bad way 23:52 - Apr 27 with 506 viewsacd1011

For me that performance just highlights the terrible state we are in now. I wasn't expecting much considering it was top v bottom but there seemed to be very little fight in our performance and we seemed so disorganised, Sheffield Utd were so far ahead of us today its a joke. Judging by the current state the club is in, I really cannot see us doing that well in League 1 next season unless we make several good signing over the summer, to get just 28 points over the course of a Championship season is horrific and as much as I think the Championship is a good league, to finish down in the bottom few places of the Championship you do have to be a pretty shocking team.

I hope for the sake of his career Lambert has a good preseason and starts next season well, off the pitch he has done well to create a positive feeling around the club by helping to unite the fans but on it we really haven't improved at all, there were some encouraging signs at around March/early April but now we just look so off the pace and the players just look like they are on holiday already.

I feel so sad that the club is in the state it is in and I feel that until there are major structural changes made at the club I feel we are destined to either stay in League 1 for the foreseeable future or become sort of a yo-yo club between League 1 and the Championship like Rotherham or Wigan kind of are now.
We are in such a bad way on 06:36 - Apr 28 with 388 viewsFixed_It

The players are mentally drained. I am amazed that no-one seems to accept that as a significant factor in our last few performances since relegation was confirmed.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024