Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was awful 22:08 - Apr 10 with 1059 viewsMrTown

The fans were brilliant.

But on field matters are truly dreadful.

We’re so far off Brentford it’s laughable, and they’re 14th. They were slick going forward, opened us up as and when they pleased.

The kids together literally made it look like men against boys.

Nothing short of sh*t, Lambert needs to sort it out.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

That was awful on 22:12 - Apr 10 with 1031 viewsGarv

I don't think it told us anything we didn't know.

We could put the same team out on Saturday and play well enough again to suggest next season will be positive, like we have against Forest and Derby etc, all those one all draws.

It's just that as soon as we go a goal or two down, especially away from home, teams know they have us beat.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

That was awful on 22:28 - Apr 10 with 938 viewseddiespearitt03

All geared up for League One with some of the very same players we are so tired of watching. Chambers was chasing shadows and the young midfield had a few spells of good passing football but hardly enough to scare any Championship team. Some might say we will just fade into League One obscurity now.
Time is well up for Marcus Evans. He has to let this club breathe gain and hopefully we can find a club owner who knows what to do.
That was awful on 23:21 - Apr 10 with 819 viewsMrTown

That was awful on 22:28 - Apr 10 by eddiespearitt03

All geared up for League One with some of the very same players we are so tired of watching. Chambers was chasing shadows and the young midfield had a few spells of good passing football but hardly enough to scare any Championship team. Some might say we will just fade into League One obscurity now.
Time is well up for Marcus Evans. He has to let this club breathe gain and hopefully we can find a club owner who knows what to do.

Still fairly confident in League 1. Missed the senior figures of Skuse and Nolan today. We lack so much cutting edge it’s frightening. Need a clinical finisher up top.

Missing Lankester as well, the injury situation is the same every season.

Don’t think Chambers was alone in getting run around. Brentford v unique team, haven’t seen a team as slick and quick as them going forward yet. Probably the only team I really fear in this league, was really concerned going into tonight, and the line-up and lack of experience just worried me.

A lot to be done for Lambert. Needs to sort it out.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

That was awful on 23:33 - Apr 10 with 766 viewsxrayspecs

That was awful on 23:21 - Apr 10 by MrTown

Still fairly confident in League 1. Missed the senior figures of Skuse and Nolan today. We lack so much cutting edge it’s frightening. Need a clinical finisher up top.

Missing Lankester as well, the injury situation is the same every season.

Don’t think Chambers was alone in getting run around. Brentford v unique team, haven’t seen a team as slick and quick as them going forward yet. Probably the only team I really fear in this league, was really concerned going into tonight, and the line-up and lack of experience just worried me.

A lot to be done for Lambert. Needs to sort it out.

League 1 is a battle ground. I fear we are under-estimating how hard it will be.

Skuse - I rate - but is not going to be the engine room for us next season.
Since when did Nolan become a senior player? I like him but he is far from being a leader.
Lankester is a kid who did well very briefly. he has a lot to do to become a fixture in a L1 side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024