Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GAME OF THRONES 17:26 - Mar 6 with 1067 viewschicoazul

Boyos, what the hell are we going to do once this finishes?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

GAME OF THRONES on 17:30 - Mar 6 with 1060 viewsChampionship

The last bit of that where the Night King's horse appears has got me at fever pitch.

I love a good battle. It is going to be brilliant.
GAME OF THRONES on 17:35 - Mar 6 with 1039 viewschicoazul

GAME OF THRONES on 17:30 - Mar 6 by Championship

The last bit of that where the Night King's horse appears has got me at fever pitch.

I love a good battle. It is going to be brilliant.

That's the battle of Winterfell. Biggest battle in screen history supposedly in terms of physical numbers and CGI animation.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

GAME OF THRONES on 17:37 - Mar 6 with 1032 viewsChampionship

GAME OF THRONES on 17:35 - Mar 6 by chicoazul

That's the battle of Winterfell. Biggest battle in screen history supposedly in terms of physical numbers and CGI animation.

It took something like 50 days to film didn't it? Can't wait. I just hope we don't get people watching at midnight and then posting spoilers. I have avoided Twitter etc in previous seasons. Really amazes me how many people are so stupid and selfish to tweet spoilers before the main showing in the UK.
GAME OF THRONES on 17:41 - Mar 6 with 1019 viewschicoazul

GAME OF THRONES on 17:37 - Mar 6 by Championship

It took something like 50 days to film didn't it? Can't wait. I just hope we don't get people watching at midnight and then posting spoilers. I have avoided Twitter etc in previous seasons. Really amazes me how many people are so stupid and selfish to tweet spoilers before the main showing in the UK.

I am not on social media apart from Facebook and I totally lock it down over the GoT weekends.
Amazing show though, and I doubt we will see anything like it again, everything is designed for streaming these days & to be watched while fiddling around on your phone or laptop.

GAME OF THRONES on 17:45 - Mar 6 with 1000 viewshandslikeplates

Does John get his own dragon to ride?
GAME OF THRONES on 17:56 - Mar 6 with 975 viewschicoazul

GAME OF THRONES on 17:45 - Mar 6 by handslikeplates

Does John get his own dragon to ride?

Id say that will definitely happen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024