Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As a few people have asked... 05:55 - Mar 7 with 1127 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I can confirm I’ll do my four Cheltenham previews next week for the Festival. I’m there from Monday to Saturday. Can’t bloody wait. Got my mate into the racing too and he’s having his first experience of the Festival.

The hotel, the tickets and nearly 2k in bets means it’s an expensive week but quite frankly I’ve not looked forward to something as much in a long time. A year of saving is going to be well worth it. Genuinely no place in the world I’d rather go.

And the recent rain gives the horse I put up a while back (Pic D’Orhy) a very high chance of running. And he will go very close if he runs.
Antepost horse racing tip by The_Romford_Blue 28 Jan 2019 20:05
This one has gone down well so I’ll do my Cheltenham daily previews in March

I said to Sitters on Twitter this morning when he asked about them that it would depend how much stick this thread gets. Glad to see it being accepted in the good faith it was intended

See you all Monday for the Tuesday preview..

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

As a few people have asked... on 06:05 - Mar 7 with 1106 viewsSitfcB

For those that want to back that horse, it’s in the first race of the day on Friday. (They’re doing it in the first race for all four days)

Sky Bet are doing (up to) £20 money back as CASH if your horse loses, so totally risk free.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

As a few people have asked... on 06:15 - Mar 7 with 1093 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

As a few people have asked... on 06:05 - Mar 7 by SitfcB

For those that want to back that horse, it’s in the first race of the day on Friday. (They’re doing it in the first race for all four days)

Sky Bet are doing (up to) £20 money back as CASH if your horse loses, so totally risk free.

Indeed.

The first race bets on all four days are totally risk free up to £20. Obviously it’s only the first bet for each race so you can’t just back every horse (in case anyone was thinking that) but it’s four chances to make some money - totally risk free.

What’s not to like?

As a few people have asked... on 06:39 - Mar 7 with 1073 viewsSitfcB

As a few people have asked... on 06:15 - Mar 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Indeed.

The first race bets on all four days are totally risk free up to £20. Obviously it’s only the first bet for each race so you can’t just back every horse (in case anyone was thinking that) but it’s four chances to make some money - totally risk free.

What’s not to like?

I’m not sure whether to just chuck £20 on the fav every day or stick with just going with what I fancy no matter what the odds are, could get some big wins!

COYB

As a few people have asked... on 06:56 - Mar 7 with 1051 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

As a few people have asked... on 06:39 - Mar 7 by SitfcB

I’m not sure whether to just chuck £20 on the fav every day or stick with just going with what I fancy no matter what the odds are, could get some big wins!

For you sitters...

The supreme on Tuesday is very very tough. Arguably hardest Supreme to read in years. The Irish hand looks weaker than usual although if (big IF) Klassical Dream went here (he’d need it to be soft to go here), he’d probably go very well.

The form suggests Elixur de nutz runs a big race and is the solid each way angle to the race.

Angels Breath has been very highly regarded for months and despite getting beat the other day, he’d just come back after his flu jab (bloody equine flu) and in that race, he actually broke the track record when finishing second. He will clearly come on for the run and the stuff uphill finish suits him down to the ground.

Tough one.

Wednesday... champ vs Battleoverdoyen. Tough to call. Great race though.

Thursday.. JLT... Defi de Seuil surely goes off short if he does indeed run here? Lostintranslation will find something too quick for it down the hill imo. LIT is a poor value favourite here and I’ll be looking to take him on. One of the few races I’ve not really got involved with after having the horse who would be odds on at 16/1 get withdrawn with injury (Master Dino from France). Annoying that.

Friday.. Pic D’Orhy day. I pray he runs. I really would love it. He’s a four figure winner for me if he was to do the business.

Good luck all, see you Monday evening for the day one preview.

on 06:58 - Mar 7 with 1050 views_

As a few people have asked... on 07:01 - Mar 7 with 1037 viewsSitfcB

on 06:58 - Mar 7 by _

What’s wrong with that?

COYB

As a few people have asked... on 07:01 - Mar 7 with 1040 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 06:58 - Mar 7 by _

These threads aren’t for you old chap.

If you could do my a favour and put me on ignore please for a week or two. Because I’d like the Cheltenham threads to be left alone and not hijacked by one of your crusaders against gambling/me.

on 07:06 - Mar 7 with 1021 views_

As a few people have asked... on 07:01 - Mar 7 by The_Romford_Blue

These threads aren’t for you old chap.

If you could do my a favour and put me on ignore please for a week or two. Because I’d like the Cheltenham threads to be left alone and not hijacked by one of your crusaders against gambling/me.

Login to get fewer ads

As a few people have asked... on 07:50 - Mar 7 with 959 viewsfooters

on 07:06 - Mar 7 by _

This is getting weird now. Just leave him be, Libs. How Rommy gets or spends his money is, frankly, none of your business.

Unless you wish to disclose the same to him, of course, and justify what you spend money on.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

As a few people have asked... on 07:55 - Mar 7 with 935 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

As a few people have asked... on 06:15 - Mar 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Indeed.

What’s not to like?

Can you withdraw any winnings as cash or is it to use in bets?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

As a few people have asked... on 08:04 - Mar 7 with 922 viewsSitfcB

As a few people have asked... on 07:55 - Mar 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

Can you withdraw any winnings as cash or is it to use in bets?

It’s cold hard cash so can be withdrawn.

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024