Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodison Park proper football ground 18:25 - Mar 3 with 1080 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Also Z cars is a quality entrance, what a noise coming out of the tunnel. Liquidator and Chelsea another favorite of mine. Any others I’m forgetting in terms of players coming out?
Goodison Park proper football ground on 18:33 - Mar 3 with 1053 viewsbritbiker

The quality of the football has been surprisingly poor. never seen so many unforced bad passes. And I watch Ipswich
Goodison Park proper football ground on 19:33 - Mar 3 with 969 viewsRadlett_blue

Z Cars has also traditionally been used by Watford.
I remember the years when Town came out to Entrance of the Gladiators by Joseph Fucik (no kidding).

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Goodison Park proper football ground on 19:36 - Mar 3 with 955 viewsLord_Lucan

Bubbles JJJJ, bubbles!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Goodison Park proper football ground on 19:49 - Mar 3 with 925 viewsstrikalite

Proper ground agree, great atmosphere when full, the Upton Park of the north...no doubt it'll end up like Upton Park too unfortunately..
Goodison Park proper football ground on 20:30 - Mar 3 with 850 viewsRadlett_blue

Goodison Park proper football ground on 19:49 - Mar 3 by strikalite

Proper ground agree, great atmosphere when full, the Upton Park of the north...no doubt it'll end up like Upton Park too unfortunately..

Although the Everton fans are some of the moaniest berks I have encountered at a football ground.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Goodison Park proper football ground on 23:58 - Mar 3 with 698 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Goodison Park proper football ground on 19:36 - Mar 3 by Lord_Lucan

Bubbles JJJJ, bubbles!

Ugh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024