Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leah Remini - Scientolgy Exposed. Crime & Investigation Channel 10:49 - Feb 22 with 941 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone else watched this? I've become quite obsessed with the show and I'm amazed that "normal everyday people" have fallen for it hook, line & sinker.

To call it a Church is quite the falsehood, it's a cult.

Worth a catch up - if you can get past the US style sad piano background music and teary testimonies from ex members.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Leah Remini - Scientolgy Exposed. Crime & Investigation Channel on 10:58 - Feb 22 with 908 viewsEwan_Oozami

It's quite easy for normal everyday people to get caught up in cults if they think there's something missing from their lives. It ends up taking over their entire existence until they can think of nothing else, it is very sad as you say.

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Leah Remini - Scientolgy Exposed. Crime & Investigation Channel on 11:01 - Feb 22 with 912 viewsBlueBadger

Leah Remini - Scientolgy Exposed. Crime & Investigation Channel on 10:58 - Feb 22 by Ewan_Oozami

It's quite easy for normal everyday people to get caught up in cults if they think there's something missing from their lives. It ends up taking over their entire existence until they can think of nothing else, it is very sad as you say.

It's essentially how people become radicalised - look at how hardline groups and cults the world over react when someone sees the light and leaves them - it's exactly the same response.

Hell, there's been a wealth of threads on here this week demonstrating THAT point...
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 13:09]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Leah Remini - Scientolgy Exposed. Crime & Investigation Channel on 11:02 - Feb 22 with 900 viewshampstead_blue

Just go to Audible and there are loads of books lifting the lid.

David Misgavige will end-up in jail and the cult will wither and die. All of which is a pipe-dream as they are probably too powerful. I'd like to be proved wrong.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Leah Remini - Scientolgy Exposed. Crime & Investigation Channel on 11:07 - Feb 22 with 894 viewsfooters

Were you serious about being on a forum dedicated to exposing these nutcases, ABB? Must make for interesting reading.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Leah Remini - Scientolgy Exposed. Crime & Investigation Channel on 11:16 - Feb 22 with 879 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Shes always worth a watch!!

Didnt know she had been into Scientology. hmmm

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Leah Remini - Scientolgy Exposed. Crime & Investigation Channel on 11:38 - Feb 22 with 845 viewsitfcjoe

Me and Mrs itfcjoe have watched loads of these, they are really good - sad what they do to people though when they ex-communicate them.

And yes, an absolute cult - where they just make so much money from people

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Leah Remini - Scientolgy Exposed. Crime & Investigation Channel on 12:18 - Feb 22 with 815 viewsartsbossbeard

Leah Remini - Scientolgy Exposed. Crime & Investigation Channel on 11:07 - Feb 22 by footers

Were you serious about being on a forum dedicated to exposing these nutcases, ABB? Must make for interesting reading.

Yep, I was just having a little bit of fun at their expense to be honest.

I found one forum and enquired as to whether I could sign up just for a million years as a billion seemed quite the commitment...and I got taken seriously...

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Leah Remini - Scientolgy Exposed. Crime & Investigation Channel on 12:36 - Feb 22 with 784 viewsEwan_Oozami

Leah Remini - Scientolgy Exposed. Crime & Investigation Channel on 11:01 - Feb 22 by BlueBadger

It's essentially how people become radicalised - look at how hardline groups and cults the world over react when someone sees the light and leaves them - it's exactly the same response.

Hell, there's been a wealth of threads on here this week demonstrating THAT point...
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 13:09]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024