Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Left sock on first this morning. 09:25 - Jan 12 with 1546 viewsPecker

Breaking with my usual matchday ritual of right sock first. Hoping the change of ritual and new boxers will bring us 3 points. Makes no difference I know, but will try anything to turn our fortunes around. With our new signings and a full house at fortress Portman Road, a win is on the cards. See you all there.
Left sock on first this morning. on 09:41 - Jan 12 with 1529 viewsbritbiker

Im starting to think that my rituals have nothibg to do with results. Ive tried the obvious ones like touching the feet of the two statues outside the ground pre match. Now i'm running out of turnstiles to enter as we keep losing.
Left sock on first this morning. on 09:42 - Jan 12 with 1525 viewswkj

I am actually able to go to the game today, and I have broken my game day tradition - usually have a fry up to prep my tummy for a few shandies, but I had cocoa pops instead.

Everything about the day has been a travesty so far, so, hopefully town will be the yang to my yin.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Left sock on first this morning. on 09:56 - Jan 12 with 1506 viewsFixed_It

Left sock on first this morning. on 09:41 - Jan 12 by britbiker

Im starting to think that my rituals have nothibg to do with results. Ive tried the obvious ones like touching the feet of the two statues outside the ground pre match. Now i'm running out of turnstiles to enter as we keep losing.

Always go in the sane turnstile. Feck it - time for a change. Might wear different pants too.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Left sock on first this morning. on 10:00 - Jan 12 with 1504 viewsGuthrum

I usually put the middle one on first. Stops the neighbours being so alarmed when I go out to fetch in the milk.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Left sock on first this morning. on 10:06 - Jan 12 with 1488 viewssuffolkpoker

Its about the performance today. Lots of new players who have never played together again.

These players are more seasoned and i can feel we will do a job today and bring home the 3 points.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Left sock on first this morning. on 11:53 - Jan 12 with 1448 viewsPecker

Left sock on first this morning. on 10:00 - Jan 12 by Guthrum

I usually put the middle one on first. Stops the neighbours being so alarmed when I go out to fetch in the milk.

Very good.
Left sock on first this morning. on 19:03 - Jan 12 with 1399 viewsPecker

I'm sorry, but I am claiming some of the credit for todays 3 points. Left sock first it is from now on. Only joking. Collins was brilliant today and dragged the rest of the defence along with him (which I hoped he would). Midfield still a little weak so a bit of strengthening needed there. The front 3 will hopefully have time on the training ground this week. Fantastic 3 points.
Left sock on first this morning. on 23:16 - Jan 12 with 1358 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Left sock on first this morning. on 19:03 - Jan 12 by Pecker

I'm sorry, but I am claiming some of the credit for todays 3 points. Left sock first it is from now on. Only joking. Collins was brilliant today and dragged the rest of the defence along with him (which I hoped he would). Midfield still a little weak so a bit of strengthening needed there. The front 3 will hopefully have time on the training ground this week. Fantastic 3 points.

So can we now hold your right sock madness to be responsible for the season so far?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Left sock on first this morning. on 23:56 - Jan 12 with 1331 viewshoppy

Left sock on first this morning. on 19:03 - Jan 12 by Pecker

Or was it the new boxers? Can't take the risk... you're going to have to buy new every game now...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Left sock on first this morning. on 23:57 - Jan 12 with 1327 viewshoppy

Left sock on first this morning. on 09:42 - Jan 12 by wkj

I am actually able to go to the game today, and I have broken my game day tradition - usually have a fry up to prep my tummy for a few shandies, but I had cocoa pops instead.

Everything about the day has been a travesty so far, so, hopefully town will be the yang to my yin.

And it was great to see you in the Fanzone before the game...

oh.

Left sock on first this morning. on 23:57 - Jan 12 with 1327 viewswkj

Left sock on first this morning. on 23:56 - Jan 12 by hoppy

Or was it the new boxers? Can't take the risk... you're going to have to buy new every game now...

If only there was a notoriously comfortable ice breathable something or other pair of boxers advertised on a website we all frequent.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 23:58]

Crybaby

Left sock on first this morning. on 00:05 - Jan 13 with 1319 viewsjeera

Did it feel like someone else was doing it?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Left sock on first this morning. on 00:35 - Jan 13 with 1306 viewshoppy

Left sock on first this morning. on 23:57 - Jan 12 by wkj

If only there was a notoriously comfortable ice breathable something or other pair of boxers advertised on a website we all frequent.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 23:58]

Mumsnet?

Left sock on first this morning. on 01:04 - Jan 13 with 1295 viewswkj

Left sock on first this morning. on 00:35 - Jan 13 by hoppy

Mumsnet?

Good shout, best place for PJs and Dunkin
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 1:06]

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024