Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quaner, Keane and Pilkington incoming. 20:29 - Jan 8 with 1402 viewsSuperfrans

None of whom are clinical strikers.

Anyone else have an inkling we may be targeting someone else we’re not yet aware of as a fox in the box? Possible, maybe?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Quaner, Keane and Pilkington incoming. on 20:31 - Jan 8 with 1376 viewswkj

No, We are populating the attack with players who can provide players like freddy, jackson and harrison imho

I have been critical of Jackson, but if he's gonna work with a target man going forward, the slate is clean and he has a chance to re-impress

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Quaner, Keane and Pilkington incoming. on 20:47 - Jan 8 with 1289 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The return of Franny Jeffers?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Quaner, Keane and Pilkington incoming. on 20:49 - Jan 8 with 1252 viewsLankHenners

More than anything it suggests we haven't brought in the names that were at the top of Lambert's shopping list.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Quaner, Keane and Pilkington incoming. on 22:16 - Jan 8 with 1090 viewsFootballpete

I don’t think we’re in any position to attract a clinical striker. We just have to hope we’re lucky enough to stumble upon another Alun Armstrong.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Quaner, Keane and Pilkington incoming. on 22:24 - Jan 8 with 1041 viewsBueller

Try answer your own question. Who would you think is clinical and available. Then think, would they come here? Will we foot some of their wages which will probably be high.

This isn't the usual Evans dig regarding funds etc just don't know what people actually expect.
Quaner, Keane and Pilkington incoming. on 22:54 - Jan 8 with 960 viewsTrequartista

You want a 9th striker? This is it, we're not getting anything better than this rabble.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Quaner, Keane and Pilkington incoming. on 23:05 - Jan 8 with 923 viewspositivity

Quaner, Keane and Pilkington incoming. on 20:49 - Jan 8 by LankHenners

More than anything it suggests we haven't brought in the names that were at the top of Lambert's shopping list.

messi wanted somewhere closer to his lancashire roots...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024