Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Evans 19:54 - Jan 5 with 1303 viewsportmanking

Is a man who went into football club ownership with his eyes wide open. He knew the costs involved. Whilst I respect that he HAS pumped in a lot of his personal wealth, he has to go. This club has never been more disconnected from the local community. It has no figurehead and no plan. The buck stops with Evans and his disastrous decision-making.
Mr Evans on 19:55 - Jan 5 with 1284 viewsdavblue

aren't you organising a protest as per your Evans out post about 2 hours ago?
Mr Evans on 20:00 - Jan 5 with 1261 viewsportmanking

Mr Evans on 19:55 - Jan 5 by davblue

aren't you organising a protest as per your Evans out post about 2 hours ago?

Sorry? I haven't posted any other posts today. However, I would join in a protest in a heartbeat. This club is at its lowest ever ebb.
Mr Evans on 20:02 - Jan 5 with 1258 viewsdavblue

Mr Evans on 20:00 - Jan 5 by portmanking

Sorry? I haven't posted any other posts today. However, I would join in a protest in a heartbeat. This club is at its lowest ever ebb.

Mr Evans by portmanking 5 Jan 2019 17:57
Until people stop singing about 1962 and 1981 and realise that Evans is threatening our very existence in football and within our community the status quo will continue.

A protest is needed and nor should we be ashamed of it.

Mr Evans on 20:07 - Jan 5 with 1232 viewsBurwell_Blue

Mr Evans on 20:02 - Jan 5 by davblue

Mr Evans by portmanking 5 Jan 2019 17:57
Until people stop singing about 1962 and 1981 and realise that Evans is threatening our very existence in football and within our community the status quo will continue.

A protest is needed and nor should we be ashamed of it.

Busted.
Mr Evans on 20:08 - Jan 5 with 1227 viewsportmanking

Mr Evans on 20:07 - Jan 5 by Burwell_Blue

Busted.

I've had a drink, so what?

I care about my club and Evans, absolutely, does not.
Mr Evans on 20:15 - Jan 5 with 1201 viewsHARRY10

'he HAS pumped in a lot of his personal wealth

That's why our debt has increased by £60m since he has been here, I suppose ?

He 'went in' with the likes of Redknapp bending his ear that money could be msde, in player trading. It didn't work out. As Redknapp has demonstrated elsewhere. Apart from the money his dog Rosie made.

If Evans had really been 'pumping money in' as is often rather naively described it would have been through shares, whereby he stood to lose or gain dependent upon the clubs success. Not 'loans'.

All has been is a leech. And the evidence is all too clear to see.
Mr Evans on 20:22 - Jan 5 with 1184 viewsportmanking

Mr Evans on 20:15 - Jan 5 by HARRY10

'he HAS pumped in a lot of his personal wealth

That's why our debt has increased by £60m since he has been here, I suppose ?

He 'went in' with the likes of Redknapp bending his ear that money could be msde, in player trading. It didn't work out. As Redknapp has demonstrated elsewhere. Apart from the money his dog Rosie made.

If Evans had really been 'pumping money in' as is often rather naively described it would have been through shares, whereby he stood to lose or gain dependent upon the clubs success. Not 'loans'.

All has been is a leech. And the evidence is all too clear to see.

Well yes, you could say he has been more of a leech than a benefactor. There is no doubt he would have to write off that debt to get the club sold though...
Mr Evans on 20:27 - Jan 5 with 1168 viewsBloomBlue

Was that before or after people in the community lost their jobs because of what Sheepshanks and Burley did at this club?

Evans has done many things wrong at this club but it was Sheepshanks and Burley who ripped the community out of this club

Although you think people losing their jobs was acceptable
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Evans on 21:54 - Jan 5 with 1077 viewsBinner

Mr Evans on 20:22 - Jan 5 by portmanking

Well yes, you could say he has been more of a leech than a benefactor. There is no doubt he would have to write off that debt to get the club sold though...

You could say he's been more of a leech than a benefactor.

In much the same way you could say that you hadn't previously posted on the subject, today.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024