Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do we think will be manager next season? 18:14 - Jan 1 with 722 viewsCoco

Can’t see it being Lamberts and after his gold statue at Carra Road is errected his position will be untenable.

We will go cheap and probably internal so Dyer may get his chance.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Who do we think will be manager next season? on 18:23 - Jan 1 with 663 viewsfloridaboy

If Evans gives him funds to at least try and avoid the drop then I think he will be here next season. If he gets the funds and we go down I think he will stay.

If by the end of January Evans has given him next to nothing I honestly believe he will walk and we will need a new boss for the remainder of the season.
Who do we think will be manager next season? on 18:25 - Jan 1 with 634 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Who do we think will be manager next season? on 18:23 - Jan 1 by floridaboy

If Evans gives him funds to at least try and avoid the drop then I think he will be here next season. If he gets the funds and we go down I think he will stay.

If by the end of January Evans has given him next to nothing I honestly believe he will walk and we will need a new boss for the remainder of the season.

Yep, can see it being a frustrating window for Lambert, and then see him walking mid Feb. Regardless, we’re going down no doubt about it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024