Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich fan shared the table from this time last year 15:27 - Dec 23 with 1308 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We had 20 more points than this season and they had 20 less.

Remarkable how our fortunes have turned. Even as recently as when we played each other this season.

I also reckon most of their extra 20 points have been gained in the last 5 minutes of matches. How many have we thrown away from winning positions too?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwich fan shared the table from this time last year on 15:46 - Dec 23 with 1243 viewspatrickswell

I make it 15 lost from winning positions against 6 from losing ones.
Norwich fan shared the table from this time last year on 16:07 - Dec 23 with 1187 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Norwich fan shared the table from this time last year on 15:46 - Dec 23 by patrickswell

I make it 15 lost from winning positions against 6 from losing ones.

Norwich in contrast have gained 15 and dropped 7.

In the last 5 minutes of matches they have boosted their total by 10 points while dropping 2 in one match.

We really do need to learn to close out games.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwich fan shared the table from this time last year on 20:25 - Dec 23 with 867 viewsWestSussexBlue

Norwich fan shared the table from this time last year on 16:07 - Dec 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Norwich in contrast have gained 15 and dropped 7.

In the last 5 minutes of matches they have boosted their total by 10 points while dropping 2 in one match.

We really do need to learn to close out games.

One key word and this is the defining theme for us since Hurst was given a go....Experience.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024