Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Collins = A wall 17:44 - Jan 12 with 1983 viewsGreenwichBlue1

Best defensive performance by a ITFC player I have seeen since Cressie.

I thought Midfield was weak today. Yet wit skuse back at match fitness and judge in we have a chance.

Collins = A wall on 17:48 - Jan 12 with 1942 viewsJohnny_Boy

In regards to the midfield, for Pilkington's debut he provided the assist to Gary Roberts for Wigan's opener against Villa today. He was subbed on the 60th min mark.
Collins = A wall on 17:50 - Jan 12 with 1923 viewsGarv

I made the comment today that he is about twice the width of Chambers.

He was winning headers that weren't even his. He often came over to left back and beat the striker and Elder to the ball.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Collins = A wall on 17:54 - Jan 12 with 1892 viewsdavese16

I am a west ham season ticket holder, many of us were disgusted at the club releasing ginger, so pleased he got a contract with Ipswich, he was worth another year with us, great back up for our centre backs, he is a real warrior, a real leader on and off the pitch, certainly a quality player with good attitude, your defence will certainly be stronger with him in your side.
Spoke to an Ipswich mate earlier today and said he could keep you up, we had a song for him at west ham, be nice if you adopted it
ONE GINGER PELE- THERES ONLY ONE GINGER PELE

Collins = A wall on 17:55 - Jan 12 with 1860 viewsBenters2

I love him already!
Collins = A wall on 17:58 - Jan 12 with 1814 viewsRyorry

Collins = A wall on 17:54 - Jan 12 by davese16

I am a west ham season ticket holder, many of us were disgusted at the club releasing ginger, so pleased he got a contract with Ipswich, he was worth another year with us, great back up for our centre backs, he is a real warrior, a real leader on and off the pitch, certainly a quality player with good attitude, your defence will certainly be stronger with him in your side.
Spoke to an Ipswich mate earlier today and said he could keep you up, we had a song for him at west ham, be nice if you adopted it
ONE GINGER PELE- THERES ONLY ONE GINGER PELE

Love it! and will try to give the song a go if I travel to Blackburn!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Collins = A wall on 18:02 - Jan 12 with 1762 viewsdavese16

Collins = A wall on 17:55 - Jan 12 by Benters2

I love him already!

Im from east London but liver in Colchester now, a few of us pay pop down if convenient, we hold Collins in such high esteem, I think his attitude was recently shown at aston villa when hed just signed a contract, got injured and cancelled the contract as he refused to take money if he wasn't playing, theres few players with that attitude these days, he will always give 100% and will push his team mates into doing the same, trust me you are so lucky to have got him, hope he helps keep you up, all the best.
Collins = A wall on 18:08 - Jan 12 with 1685 viewsfloridaboy

Collins = A wall on 18:02 - Jan 12 by davese16

Im from east London but liver in Colchester now, a few of us pay pop down if convenient, we hold Collins in such high esteem, I think his attitude was recently shown at aston villa when hed just signed a contract, got injured and cancelled the contract as he refused to take money if he wasn't playing, theres few players with that attitude these days, he will always give 100% and will push his team mates into doing the same, trust me you are so lucky to have got him, hope he helps keep you up, all the best.

Excellent post.

And a great win today!
Collins = A wall on 18:12 - Jan 12 with 1640 viewsHennikerBlu

Very impressed, great positional sense, and thinks a pass ahead.

Pleased this has happened, as we were desperate last time he was interested and went to Villa. Now we are beyond desperate and needed a mountain to block our leaky defence and that man mountain is Collins.
Login to get fewer ads

Collins = A wall on 19:29 - Jan 12 with 1408 viewslinhdi

Collins reminded me of Tommy Gaardsoe at his peak. Awesome.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024