Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? 16:55 - Dec 3 with 1324 viewsSitfcB

[eyeroll]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 16:56 - Dec 3 with 1318 viewsSitfcB

Scrap that....it’s EVERY PAGE!

COYB

Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 17:01 - Dec 3 with 1299 viewsGavTWTD

Should just be once every 30 days or so. Still having it?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 17:02 - Dec 3 with 1292 viewsSitfcB

Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 17:01 - Dec 3 by GavTWTD

Should just be once every 30 days or so. Still having it?

Yep, literally after every click.

COYB

Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 17:04 - Dec 3 with 1284 viewsGavTWTD

Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 17:02 - Dec 3 by SitfcB

Yep, literally after every click.

I just had it, coincidently, but it disappeared on 2nd page.

Anyone else having this issue?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 17:19 - Dec 3 with 1239 viewsPhilTWTD

Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 17:04 - Dec 3 by GavTWTD

Yes!
Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 17:22 - Dec 3 with 1227 viewsSpruceMoose

Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 17:04 - Dec 3 by GavTWTD

Not that issue. But I haven't seen a Jeremy Corbyn thread all week. Are these not showing up on the forum correctly at the moment?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 17:22 - Dec 3 with 1221 viewsWD19

Yes, just started. Literally every page refresh.
Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 17:23 - Dec 3 with 1217 viewsCBBlue

Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 17:19 - Dec 3 by PhilTWTD

Yes!

me too!

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Login to get fewer ads

Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 22:28 - Dec 3 with 1062 viewsSamuelowen88

On and off. Few pages in a row then stops

Poll: England v Wales Score

Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 08:05 - Dec 4 with 961 viewsCBBlue

Are we gonna’ get that pop up EVERYTIME we visit the site? on 22:28 - Dec 3 by Samuelowen88

On and off. Few pages in a row then stops

I'm still getting it every single time - it even popped up when I clicked to add this reply. Making the site nearly unusable, I'm on a chromebook if that helps.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024