Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They say its always darkest before things get better 21:38 - Nov 28 with 427 viewsKeno

well ............

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

They say its always darkest before things get better on 21:39 - Nov 28 with 412 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Been dark for a very long time and I can’t see it getting better for a long, long time. Definitely down this season, never seen such horrific defending and keeping
They say its always darkest before things get better on 21:49 - Nov 28 with 361 viewsWicklowBlue

They say its always darkest before things get better on 21:39 - Nov 28 by backwiththeboysagain

Been dark for a very long time and I can’t see it getting better for a long, long time. Definitely down this season, never seen such horrific defending and keeping

Cannot articulate how depressed, angry, fed up, cheesed off and utterly f***ed off I am right now!!

I know I'm straying into a territory I've never been in but what a joke defensively. Speculative balls in from the right side and a complete and utter lack of any ability to deal with a ball into the box.

Really really emotional on what I saw, but going to say it anyway the whole back 4 were a mess. Bart what the hell? Considering what these players are per week...I could have done better and I'm crap at football and 43!

Far as I am concerned scrap the lot of them and bring in Emmanuel, Kenlock etc consign these losers to the bin.

Completely and utterly done now! I don't blame PL I blame the players complete lack of anything remotely related to having any football intelligence whatsoever.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024