Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Marcus Evans 03:43 - Nov 27 with 743 viewsharlingblue

You have at last appointed a Manager that is a good fit for our club.
We sit bottom of The Championship table, 6 points from our nearest rivals and have much to do to climb the table.
Please back Paul Lambert to the hilt, give him the money required to buy the players that he wants to get us out of this mess that you and us supporters are in.
Our/your Academy coaches and players are coming on strong, but OUR FIRST TEAM needs help, YOU and our total support as fans, are the only one that we can turn to.
Dear Marcus Evans on 06:16 - Nov 27 with 687 viewsLimitlessBlue

Dear Harlingblue,

It is January, we are already 17 points from safety, there is little point in me investing in the squad. let's go down gracefully and then come back up. 'A New New New Era I think we will call it'.

Being in League One, I obviously cannot cut the price of tickets due to overheads but hopefully I will see you there next season for the New New New Era here at our club.

Love You.
ME.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Dear Marcus Evans on 07:04 - Nov 27 with 609 viewschristiand

Dear Marcus Evans on 06:16 - Nov 27 by LimitlessBlue

Dear Harlingblue,

It is January, we are already 17 points from safety, there is little point in me investing in the squad. let's go down gracefully and then come back up. 'A New New New Era I think we will call it'.

Being in League One, I obviously cannot cut the price of tickets due to overheads but hopefully I will see you there next season for the New New New Era here at our club.

Love You.
ME.

Unfortunately, this seems the more likely scenario!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024