Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull and Millwall losing 16:51 - Nov 24 with 970 viewsGlasgowBlue

Reading drawing. So six points from safety.

If we can stay within touching distance going into January I can see Evans backing Lambert in the market.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Hull and Millwall losing on 17:00 - Nov 24 with 885 viewsChocorange

Millwall equaliser , could be good as Bolton drop 2 of the points they had and they have to be one of the teams we target.
Hull and Millwall losing on 17:02 - Nov 24 with 858 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hull and Millwall losing on 17:00 - Nov 24 by Chocorange

Millwall equaliser , could be good as Bolton drop 2 of the points they had and they have to be one of the teams we target.

Yes that's a good result in the long term.

Realistically, Shef Wed in 18th seems to be the cut off point for the teams we can catch.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Hull and Millwall losing on 17:07 - Nov 24 with 822 viewschristiand

Doesn't really matter what the other teams are doing above us if we can't win games ourselves. Just absolutely gutting we can't buy a victory and then that lot up the road win their 6th league game on the bounce today!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Hull and Millwall losing on 17:10 - Nov 24 with 806 viewsHARRY10

Really ?

11 points from 18 games would mean (0.6 a game) 10 games just to be third from bottom - assuming during those 10 games the others teams did not pick up one single point !

Those just above us are averaging one point a game so to catch them we need to win the next three games.

As to Evans coughing up any money I think our chances of automatic promotion are more likely than that.
Hull and Millwall losing on 17:11 - Nov 24 with 796 viewsSomethingBlue

Yep, it has not gone terribly today and if we can get a win on Wednesday it will look a whole lot better. Think a gap of up to nine points would be overturnable in January with the right additions; if it gets any bigger than that then a very tough task becomes an absolute mountain.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Hull and Millwall losing on 17:20 - Nov 24 with 740 viewsEireannach_gorm

Our bad goal difference means we are 7 points from safety. We just have to win games fairly soon because should the gap get too large it will be too big a psychologically hurdle to get back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024