Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Advise Fans to Arrive Early 09:50 - Nov 23 with 1104 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34912/town-advise-fans-to-arrive-early

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Town Advise Fans to Arrive Early on 10:29 - Nov 23 with 1039 viewsElephantintheRoom

Crikey. Time was when 30,000 could be accommodated - virtually all of them without tickets. How times change. Perhaps they should be advising just some people to turn up early, otherwise the turnstyles are just going to be overwhelmed early and chaos will reign.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Town Advise Fans to Arrive Early on 10:31 - Nov 23 with 1029 viewsBurwell_Blue

"Arrive Early"

Marketing ploy to get us to buy warm fizzy pisswater after a 20 minute wait and tat for the kids from the shop.

No ta.
Town Advise Fans to Arrive Early on 11:33 - Nov 23 with 943 viewsartsbossbeard

Town Advise Fans to Arrive Early on 10:31 - Nov 23 by Burwell_Blue

"Arrive Early"

Marketing ploy to get us to buy warm fizzy pisswater after a 20 minute wait and tat for the kids from the shop.

No ta.

Someone's stolen your log in.

You didn't used to be this grumpy.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Town Advise Fans to Arrive Early on 11:36 - Nov 23 with 939 viewsWD19

Good to know the club are aware of the larger than average crowd and will ensure the bars are staffed, stocked and prepared accordingly.

oh.....
Town Advise Fans to Arrive Early on 11:39 - Nov 23 with 927 viewsartsbossbeard

Town Advise Fans to Arrive Early on 11:36 - Nov 23 by WD19

Good to know the club are aware of the larger than average crowd and will ensure the bars are staffed, stocked and prepared accordingly.

oh.....

Ha!

Interesting point. I'm still not going to risk missing out on my prison grade half time vino and will sacrifice 5mins of footy action for the pleasure.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Town Advise Fans to Arrive Early on 11:42 - Nov 23 with 922 viewsSteve_M

Town Advise Fans to Arrive Early on 11:36 - Nov 23 by WD19

oh.....

Ha, obviously.

I took it to mean that we will just have the normal number of turnstile operators on and will be keeping a large number closed.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024