Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beer Me Now... 12:17 - Nov 1 with 690 viewsKieran_Knows

... sorry if this has been discussed before, but has anyone signed up to this before, or had the one off pack? If so, is it worth it?

Thinking of going for a one off pack to start with then potentially signing up for the monthly subscription.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Beer Me Now... on 12:25 - Nov 1 with 664 viewswkj

IIRC It was discussed before and really isn't a great deal beyond the novelty of it, seems as you can pick and mix an ever growing selection of bottles from supermarkets for less.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Beer Me Now... on 12:43 - Nov 1 with 622 viewsLesta_Tractor

I tried Beer52 recently, nice beer and good service but didn't think it was worth the price given what's in the supermarket.

Beer me now is a bit cheaper but you can still get more for less at your local supermarket.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Beer Me Now... on 12:59 - Nov 1 with 583 viewsKieran_Knows

Beer Me Now... on 12:43 - Nov 1 by Lesta_Tractor

I tried Beer52 recently, nice beer and good service but didn't think it was worth the price given what's in the supermarket.

Beer me now is a bit cheaper but you can still get more for less at your local supermarket.

Cheers for the heads up, LT and wkj. I think it's more me being lazy in that I've hardly ever tried anything other than mainstream lager before, but just wanted to venture out a little more and these chaps would kind of make my mind up for me, ha!

Perhaps I'll have a look in Asda or somewhere this weekend and pick some different beers out myself!
[Post edited 1 Nov 2018 12:59]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Beer Me Now... on 13:02 - Nov 1 with 576 viewswkj

Beer Me Now... on 12:59 - Nov 1 by Kieran_Knows

Cheers for the heads up, LT and wkj. I think it's more me being lazy in that I've hardly ever tried anything other than mainstream lager before, but just wanted to venture out a little more and these chaps would kind of make my mind up for me, ha!

Perhaps I'll have a look in Asda or somewhere this weekend and pick some different beers out myself!
[Post edited 1 Nov 2018 12:59]

Lidl actually has some tasty brews too if you go to a bigger one

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024