Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First time poster, long time lurker 21:32 - Oct 25 with 539 viewsigids

Never posted before, little background been supporter since the days of Lyall when I was just a young lad.

I understand people’s concerns about the imminent apiontment of Lambert just wanted to voice my opinion after readinging many comments on here and twitter.
The club is in its most precarious position that I’ve known since being a supporter. I get the unrest with the owner , I appreciate the history of the club and what we stand for but.....

In our current position with all the options (lack of) available I personally think Lambert is a decent appointment. Im not really fussed about the Norwich connection, he plays decent football and a respectable level of successI don’t agree with getting back Burley or hiring a club legend with blue blood. Burley has been out of the game a long time and although it was glorious back then and yes the football was great to watch football has moved on since then. Also how often does it work with returning managers? I would rather have the positive memories. As for a Matt Holland or one of the old guard sorry but we need knowledge and experience, Lambert has both.

Two managers sprang to mind when I started reading the comments, Royal and McCarthy. Both were revived in much of a negative fashion. But both provided success at the club. Here’s hoping Lambert can bring that and we move forward.
First time poster, long time lurker on 21:34 - Oct 25 with 505 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Favourite cheese?

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024